Gun laws by 'Executive order'

Old 01-24-2013, 06:24 PM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

The more security you demand from your government, the fewer the freedoms you will be allowed . . The Homeland Security Act took away many of your rights guaranteed by the fourth, Fifth and tenth amendment, and touched on several others as well . .

All to protect you (and your neighbor) from something you probably didn't need protection from, and if you did, you probably could have taken care of it yourself . .

Instead of securing our borders, the government is asking you to build a fort for your family, and make forts of your schools and other public places . . That's not freedom, that's "hiding from an enemy, whoever he might be"

And then attempting to take your guns, your only personal protection, away from you . .
Old 01-25-2013, 09:38 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

And here's how the "Constitutional Genius" Joe Biden sees it:

During the discussion, Biden also explained his views on the Second Amendment being that individuals have the right to own a weapon for self-defense, hunting and recreational shooting. However, he said he didn’t believe the right is extended to automatic weapons.

“Just as you don’t have an individual right to go and buy an F-15 if you’re a billionaire with ordnances on it, just like you don’t have a right to buy an M1 tank, just like you don’t have a right to buy an automatic weapon, those judgments have been made that there is no societal, no reasonable societal justification or constitutional justification for owning them,” Biden explained.

Biden admitted that new gun safety laws won’t solve all crime, but feels that large-round magazines simply aren’t necessary.
But you do have the right to own any of those. Some require registration in one Governmental department or another, but you can own any of those things he mentioned. As a matter of fact, the "Automatic weapon" he apparently referred to is probably any full automatic weapon that is currently regulated by the Mann Act of 1934, where you must buy a Federal Stamp after undergoing a federal background check, and must keep the weapon either on your person at all times or secured in a place that doesn't allow access by any other non licensed party.

And on the Plane (F-15) or the tank, there's no real restrictions on ownership of either, other than the necessary FAA regulations that must be met if you intend to fly the plane (of course they're kinda thinskinned about hanging sidewinders and GBU's under the wings) . . The Tank? If you can afford it, it's no different than a 2013 Caddy CTS-V. License it and insure it if you're gonna drive it on the street, or you don't have to if you're just gonna go play in the dirt . . No different than an army surplus Jeep or Humvee!

Y'see, ole Joe, much like his boss, doesn't know sh*t about the Second Amendment or why it was written . .

But anybody with a lick of sense can see that it was written to protect us from dipsticks like Obozo and Biden . .
Old 01-25-2013, 11:00 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

baby steps guys, thats the way they will get us.nothing so drastic at first. like the very first gun laws. just a little at a time.them bam we have been had.well i aint givin up anything.not my guns or anything else.i have decided i will obey the laws that i believe in and screw the ones i dont.kinda like ive been livin anyway. but i got to tell yall ive been waiting for this day to come for yrs.i told my dad when i was just a young teen that by the time i get old that this country wouldnt be free as it was at that moment. he laugherd at me said the people wouldnt stand for it.god im glad my dad is gone and cant see whats become of his beloved country.my dad took a chance when he went to korea and fought. took a chance he would be killed for his country. quess i will die for my country too, only i wont have to go to korea to do it. it will probably happen in my front yard when they come for me or my guns....because i aint going nowhere or givin up anything....period!!
Old 01-27-2013, 08:50 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Again, I think it's nothing more than a "Rabbit" thrown out there by Obozo and the Dems to cloud the passing of more new taxes in the senate and maybe even sliding them past the dumbassed Republicans by about August, or September . .

Some of the Progressives (along with Obozo) are talking about the European "Value Added" tax or Federal Sales Tax, and it could be up to 17% on anything you buy . . Dunno what they'd settle on but most economists believe that it would have to be at least that much do just keep up with their spending . .

Ain't that good news?

On the Gun Thing, I believe it'll die off about the time the tax thing either is in or out . . The Democrats are kinda dumb, and very forgetful about history, generally, but they haven't forgotten '94 and the asskicking they got over the Assault weapon ban back then . . Just don't think they're gonna have enough support in either house to do it . .
Old 01-27-2013, 11:28 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I gotta agree with RK...watch what the OTHER hand is doing......They KNOW that there would literally be blood in the streets(on their hands) if ANY sort of confiscation was ordered. These people are VERY smart and POWER HUNGRY and MONEY is their power....

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Old 01-28-2013, 05:14 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Based on what we know (and have seen) from this bunch of clowns, I'm beginning to believe if you watch either hand, you're not paying attention to the "Thing" in the middle, and I think we're all gonna get Scrood . .