race truck

Old 05-01-2009, 07:22 AM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

James said he thought you or one of your friends had a pretty clean Mopar, but didn't have a title. If you do find a light car it would keep you from racing the vechile you drive everyday. I remember those days of driving my everyday cruiser to the track, pulling slicks out of the trunk and racing. The best decision I ever made was to buy a old mustang for 150.00 and started racing it. Leaving my everyday cruiser as just that. I was lucky everytime I broke my car my dad would loan me one of his cars. One was a 57 Ford stationwagon with a solid lift 390, 3-speed on the column, and the other was a 61 Falcon with a solid lift 289. In 1982 they weren't to Cool.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:28 AM
txhunter69
EXPERT BUILDER

lol ya that aint me i got two chevys and a bronco onle one runs but any ways ive had my eye out for a decent older modle car or single cab short wide for real cheap but no such luck and if i do happen to break somethin on my truck hopefully i wont do it till june my brothers bein shipped off to bootcamp so ill drive his ford haha