Well now, this should prove it to you guys.........Finally!

Old 01-24-2011, 02:55 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Wow, I don't know what happened but I hate to see people fighting like this.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:14 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by suicidebomb
Alteredpilot55 and suicidebomb are the same dude,

And By the way By Bjuice
WTF are you 16 yrs old or what man ?...daym !!!..I mean for real..I don't get this double posting crap..if you got an issue with me fine speak it,,but quit making people up.........Good day Suicide.

Both you guys need to take your Meds....for real

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-24-2011, 04:18 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Guys I'm on the road but wanted to check in on my phone so this is gonna be short.
BJ I do think you've been. a little hard on some guys lately, BUT nothing that couldn't be worked out with a PM or two between you and whoever.

I'm here to bs with friends not get into a peeing match with anybody. If I wanted that I'd get married again. I think of many of yall as friends including BJ. We have a problem we work it out and move on and forget it. I don't expect everybody to agree with me all the time. We all have our own opinion sand ideas that part of being friends.
Before we all commit suicide on here take a break and chill for a few days.

Charlie don't leave. You don't get on much anymore and we don't want you to leave.

Rudy, I know your pissed at BJ but don't forget about the rest of us. We're your friends too and wish you would come back.

Todd is already gone, Scorp is just about gone, I don't think Scooter has been on in a while, let's not loose any more.

I'm out of touch for a day but don't burn the house down while I'm gone.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:26 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Wabbit...I couldn't agree more....this baby crap needs to stop. It begining to sound like the old wash womens forum.....those that want to stay, STAY.....those that want to go , GO......THIS CRAP IS GETTING OLD. :roll: :roll:
Old 01-24-2011, 04:34 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Rabbit-MEM - I agree we all have had our fight's on here, We have butted heads more than once. Myself and others have had words but in the end we apologized to each other and went on . I would like for everyone to stay but if you want to leave just remember it was your desion no-one else made it for you :!: I haven't kept up with what caused this, Again as i said above none of my business i stayed out of it, Couldn't tell you what is going on :!:

Mark
Old 01-24-2011, 04:38 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Well now, this should prove it to you guys.........Final

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Hiya Brian! Decided to give Julian a TRIAL after I suggested that to you about your "troublemakers" huh? You couldn't do it then, wouldn't be fair, my my how things change when YOU want them too!! I was not going to post again in here until I read your last spout off from your blow hole!!

You boys read #3 REAL GOOD! Typical posting/words from a bully that has ALL the "kick you out tools"!! You talk wayyyyyy more garbage than most folks on here!! The ONLY reason nobody says anything is to keep the peace!! Afterall, NOBODY CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, your badass said so yourself!! You know you have changed posts to benefit you! You know you read personal mail sent through the forum. You must be one lonely dude! Arrogance surrounds you pal!

You're a prick AND a bully dude, it's just a shame only a handful of folks will tell you that! Nobody gives a damn that you are Toms "right hand man" lmao, I bet you use both hands!!

Go ahead and boot me for good now, I really really don't give a damn. I would rather be cussed at on another site, than made to feel I should bow to you on this one. GFY- does it need explaining?

There are some backstabbing and underhanded folks in here. I bet you know who they are don't you?
__________________________________________________ ___________

bjuice
Site Admin

Posted: 23 Jan 2011 18:00 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I thought !!! you were directing this at me per your own admission..Seems you would have PM'ed or perhap's even called me instead of playing the bump game on the open forum trying to prod an answer out of someone who might or might not have had anything to do with removing a post...Just to let you know Al I also participated on the post you made by saying Tod74 had a level head etc....and Yes I am ONE of the people who can remove a post but I hate to disapoint you and Charlie I did not remove this post....There are Several People who have access to this ability to remove a post...and it looks to me something else was happening due to the Fact Tod74 removed his classified profile..What I do not know...but Tod74 is a Grown man and if he wants to Quit the site thats his Choice...I will not lose any Sleep over another mans decision I have no control over....

Did this ever cross your mind ?

let me make a few things Clear here for you and Charlie or anyone else that would care to know:

#1- I do this ADMIN thing for Free..been doing this for 8 Years here on RJ.
#2- I am Not affiliated with RJ in anyway reference to employement.
#3- No-one can do anything to me or about me if I decided to remove ,edit or delete a post.With that said...I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO TELL YOU IF I DELETED OR REMOVED YOUR POST..BECAUSE PLAIN AND SIMPLE I FACE NO CONSEQUENCES.... So just to be Honest I am a lot less Inclined to take Any Personal Chit off Anyone, if someone chooses to personally dig at me Such as Charile has continued to do...It will not happen but one more time...why should I let it continue...Would you ?

So moving forward if you have a Question and it involves me, do the MATURE thing and contact me...by PM or other wise....Yes I am a Gold member that pays honor payments with a current ad listed. With A Profile.
So I would think my Customer value to the site is just as important as yours or anyone else..Plus I do the Admin thing for Free.
I say this in case someone wants to go crying to PJ or whomever...Go for it !...Tom runs the FORUM with me as his right hand man...been that way for years.....Just so you know.

Now if anyone can answer Al's Question please contact him and Charlie before they lose their mind.

Thanks

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY !

lol...At least you are finally man enough to post your true feelings...then on the other hand its your typical ranting and raving. To be honest I expected this long before now from you....As I have said many times in the past I do not take it personal, its only the internet. .....Rudy.. Wild Horses could not make me boot you off this site now...and you can bet there is No way I would delete this post... I think your post speaks Volumes of who you are and why I Took my position on you that I did.You went on with this type of ranting and raving on other people including the owner of this site. By resorting to the name calling you just did in this post tells a story of who you are....
If you think its easy moderating a site like this then I hope one day you get the chance but I understand there is no rationalizing with you.
believe it or Not I am reading this post with a Smile on my face cause you just proved everything I have said about you..I know you want to read my reply on this post...lol...trust me it did not affect me like you may have thought it would....

Like me or Not guys I tried to be Fair as I could to all of you that posted AGAINST ME on this Thread .. ( all 3 of you...lol) .. I do not always make the most popular decision but the fairest one I know...

And please pay atention to #3...I do perform this Admin service for Free, and I also face No consequences not even the risk of losing a pay check..For those smart enough to underStand what I meant by that Statement it meant that I was being Honest and had no reason's not to tell the truth about deleting a post.....so with that said put yourself in my shoes. Thats all I will say.

As far as Julian I think the Members made the decision on this..if you call me a bully for starightening this Julian guy out then your talking against 70% of the site that voted to boot this guy

Tmasitto ( Goomba) thanks for the Vote of Confidence..plz take all this crap being posted with a grain of salt... I never Gave Rudy a reason to post this personal Attack stuff there is never any room for personal attacks..but ALways remember its Very easy to be a Tuff Guy on a computer.. :twisted: ..I always been fair to him as I was to you..if you go back and read some of Rudys old post you will see he is resorting to his old ways that got him in Hot water to begin with...And Rudy will not tell you That I was the 1st One to come to his defense when people would starting talking about stuff that should not have said, or all the advise I would give him on Racespace about selling his 69 camaro or making his 1st dragstrip pass,or selling a rearend..Rudy will never tell you this so I am..

Now Charles I am gonna hold true to my promise on you my friend
Brian

Old 01-24-2011, 04:50 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Rabbit-MEM - I agree we all have had our fight's on here, We have butted heads more than once. Myself and others have had words but in the end we apologized to each other and went on . I would like for everyone to stay but if you want to leave just remember it was your desion no-one else made it for you :!: I haven't kept up with what caused this, Again as i said above none of my business i stayed out of it, Couldn't tell you what is going on :!:

Mark
Here is the thread that all this got started and Rudy went off the deep end....As you will see with my 1st (two post ) I was joking around ( notice the lol behind my 2nd post) and Rudy Blew it out of the water...I called him on it and it went from there...

So you do know where it started along with many others...you like many just don't recognize it because it was several months ago and Rudy and Charles just refused to let it Go.....

But as true to form Rudy came back today with Personal Attacks...If anyone on here agree's or condones this then I must Question this person

I must say even Ole Charile stayed away from personal attacks and so do I along with you guys...Rudy Thrived on personal attacks for some reason.

so let me say..If anyone wants to leave this site and Follow Rudy, Charles and suicide then by all means don't let me stop you....

I think its obvious these 2 guys have not contributed nothing to this site in some time...Just know I dont expect any of you to take any Chit from anyone and dont expect me to...Fair enough isn't it ?

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...er=asc&start=0

Old 01-24-2011, 05:34 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

I think sometimes we forget that even that BJ is here as a friend, he is also here as a moderator for the site. Sometimes the business end and the personal end get forgotten until that line has to be drawn in the sand. I don't believe it is easy to be on either side of that line sometimes.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:52 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

You have got to be kidding all this over a high priced steering wheel :?: Well i will be dang :!: Well i am not taking side's but one thing people has to understand is Brian and Tom run's this as they see fit we have to abide by their rule's :!: I saw after Brian's comment about the steering wheel he put { LOL } which mean's he was joking :!: And Shawn i agree with you Brian is a friend just like the rest of us :!: :!:

Mark
Old 01-24-2011, 07:24 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by shawnp
I think sometimes we forget that even that BJ is here as a friend, he is also here as a moderator for the site. Sometimes the business end and the personal end get forgotten until that line has to be drawn in the sand. I don't believe it is easy to be on either side of that line sometimes.
Shawn some day we are going to do lunch. You are one cool guy. You say so much with so little words. :wink:

Goomba

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -