1972 CHEVELLE

Old 08-03-2009, 01:36 PM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
A WHOLE LOTTA MENTAL ILLNESS GOIN ON THERE, BEYOND PROFESIONAL HELP. :roll:
Just how in the world did this string go so far bad? I do not know but I love it!

Dave
Old 08-03-2009, 04:36 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Default 1972 Chevelle or die

OK OK.... so back to the 72 Chevelle. My first Chevelle was a 72. It had a fairly big cam that was way too big for the SBC which had 194's & basically stock internals... not to mention that the valve giudes were bad & it smoked when I got on it. If that was not enough, later I aquired a cheap Weiand Tunnel ram w/ 2 holley 600's which made it even slower... but it looked awesome from the front. I put a shift kit in the stock TH350 (which had no stall) & basically ruined the transmission. It had 308 gears in a 10-bolt (one wheel burnoff's only when wet). It was primer gray.... still colum shift. Oh Yeah, it was bad. I was 17 back in 87' or 1988 when I had that pig. Man how the time flies.... YEAH!!!!!

This had been another rendition by yours truley, Scooter.

PS: This thread has now become the "1972 Chevelle or die thread"
Old 08-03-2009, 08:25 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

Yeap that things is ugly..but the car is a good car but he needs to take off the wheels and do something about all that wrighting all over it OFF..He wants everyone to know its a 1972 Chevelle and that its Red..But the wheels are way to much and the wrighting all over it has to go too..if i bought the car i would put tint on the windows and as dark as i can get it So people wouldnt look at me and laugh :lol: ops: and when i got home then pull the tint off of it and put more wheels on it and then have it repainted then ill be ready to go..But dont get me wrong theres nothing wrong with the car as far as being a Chevelle..Cause i love to have a 69 Chevele But All im saying is that the wheels and paint has to go LOL!!!!! :lol: