WHAT DO I DO

Old 03-16-2009, 01:24 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

He was a Marine? Oh well now THAT just changes everything. :roll:
Old 03-16-2009, 01:47 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

HuMMMMMMMMMM,,still no reply from the buyer.if the buyer broke it,its his baby now,if it got broke in shipment,take it up with the shipper,,and like others said.no returned part..no money back,,
Old 03-16-2009, 02:45 PM
mpm
SHOW GUEST

now he is saying his wife is a big hotshot at a lawfirm in Mo. He keeps saying he wants his money back, but doesnt think he should have to return the part until after he gets it... I dont think thats right. The saga continues..
I will update as soon as he replies.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:17 PM
EXPERT BUILDER

Tell him to kiss your A$$
Old 03-16-2009, 03:22 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Nothing against Marines..i luv those guys...But just beacuse you spent 20yrs as a Gunny in the USMC (ALONE) doesn't Qualify you as a bright Person ..sorry just the facts.

2nd..if he threatened and spoke to me the way he just did you ...screw him..he wouildn't get jack from me.

Now i am just going off what i have seen here on this post..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 03-16-2009, 03:33 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: WHAT DO I DO

He sounds like a jerk. Something stinks about this guy... maybe it is his ignorance.. I don't know. You gave him by all appearances a good deal. You then offered to send back his money. Captain America wants to raise hell still. I would not be bullied by this fool. Scooter
Old 03-16-2009, 03:33 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

tell him if he went to any parts store and they sold him the wrong part , and he tried to get his money back without returning the part , they would laugh him out the door,, ANY STORE , ANYWHERE!
Old 03-16-2009, 03:53 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

its aslo kinda sounding like a.. utohh i bought a part and now its not what i needed..after i put it on my truck and found out its something else..and i broke it,and give me my money back and i will ship it back..and the way he is talking..to you.i would have to say,untill i see the pump show up at my door.i aint give ya nothing..
Old 03-16-2009, 04:29 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

As long as you did not misrepresent item; its Caveat Emptor-Let the Buyer Beware.

He can try and sue you in his state, but it may or may not work- Depends on whether they view you as a business and doing business in his state. Some do some dont.

If he sues you in your state show up and state your case. If you are being truthful as to what occured and what you posted and printed in ad, then youd be fine.

If he can actually sue you in his state, and then you dont defend, then he could get a default judgement, but its unlikely that he'd be able to transfer in your state- He might try but its iffy.

So I wouldnt do a thing except to tell him what I told a clown who tried to pull a similar stunt with me. Tell him:

*The item is as represented.
*No refunds.
*Because the item is as presented its not mail fraud.
*A fraudelant claim suggesting mail fraud to coerce a seller into returning funds could be in itself a type of extortion and fraud- You will notify *Federal Authorities of possible extortion and Fraud.
*You will travel to his state to defend and will countersue.
*You will sue him for expenses, legal fees and punitive damages
*You will report his wife to the local state Bar as being an accessory to an Internet Extortion scheme.
*You will notify his local authorities of his harassment and extortion scheme.

I say Game On and crush him-

Since hes a Marine he should understand "You kill one of ours, we'll take down two of yours" Hit him with everything you have and promise me one thing; When he begs off, make him say "Mercy"

Scorp
Old 03-16-2009, 04:55 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

:shock: :shock: :shock: SCORP , YOU ARE THE MAN

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -