nobody selling

Old 01-14-2009, 03:59 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: :lol: Shoot man there's nothing like sitting down with a bowl of popcorn, reading some of the stuff written on here :!: :!: Even a high school graduate using big word's to explain him or herself, They can look like a a$$ without the LARGE word's :!: :!:

'' JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

Hilldale did i spell everything correctly [a$$] :?: :?:
Old 01-14-2009, 04:36 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

I SBEND EAGHT YEEERS IN HIIGH SKOOOOLE!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 01-14-2009, 06:09 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

hookt on fonix reely werkt fer me!
Old 01-15-2009, 05:40 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default mopar 1968 you dont even know

Originally Posted by mopar1968
''Hilldale'' Your an ''IDIOT''
no you are., if you knew me you would not say that. i have been told numerous times by tons of people and alot on this site that i spoke with or have met, that if someone does not like you theirs something wrong with them. what you should look at is where this started from. the begining of the blogs and statements. i do not like contradiction. ex. saying hes an angry liberal . they give statements about politics, and if you have your view, then its name calling by them, when i strike back with name calling then its get your facts straight, when i hit them with my facts then they run around somewhere else. IT WAS THE STAUNCHNESS OF THERE BLOGS ABOUT LIBS OR DEMS THAT DISCUSTED MYSELF AND OTHERS. THEY CALLED ME ON THE PHONE that did not want to start blogging. people need to keep their personal politics to themselves. i sure hope this clears things a little mopar 1968. nobodys perfect- yes including myself. i sure hope you read this. sorry man.

Sorry to the rest ''shew'' just had to vent.

''JUST MY TWO CENTS WORTH''
Old 01-15-2009, 05:49 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default ha ha

:lol: :lol: Shoot man there's nothing like sitting down with a bowl of popcorn, reading some of the stuff written on here :!: :!: Even a high school graduate using big word's to explain him or herself, They can look like a a$$ without the LARGE word's :!: :!:

'' JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

Hilldale did i spell everything correctly [a$$] :?: :?:
yes you did. hey man i mispelled some words in the blogs and was ridiculed for it but when they did it and i struck back, they come back with MORE CONTRADICTION like i talked about in mopar1968s statement. now got that [a$$].
Old 01-15-2009, 05:50 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

No sir i don't know and believe me i don't want to know you, you come on here with a few post to your credit, you say thing's to people that has been here for years, let me inform you of something Mr, Hilldale my or anyone else's respect isn't given it's earned, and from my point of view you sure as hell haven't earned mine and never will after the thing's you have said on here, so go to some other site and see who you can piss off there!!!!!!!!!! There isn't anyway shape form or fashion you could ever be involved with racing, car's etc, all you want to do is just see how many people you can piss off, As for me i don't piss off that easy we can do this forever, but the mod's don't take kindly to this type of disscusion. enough said!!!!

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 01-15-2009, 05:54 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default likewise

No sir i don't know and believe me i don't want to know you, you come on here with a few post to your credit, you say thing's to people that has been here for years, let me inform you of something Mr, Hilldale my or anyone else's respect isn't given it's earned, and from my point of view you sure as hell haven't earned mine and never will after the thing's you have said on here, so go to some other site and see who you can piss off there!!!!!!!!!! There isn't anyway shape form or fashion you could ever be involved with racing, car's etc, all you want to do is just see how many people you can piss off, As for me i don't piss off that easy we can do this forever, but the mod's don't take kindly to this type of disscusion. enough said!!!!

i am sorry you could not grasp the statement. so likewise. p.s i have been on this site since just about day one., as far as cars go you ate your foot .enough said.now go get some teethers in ya mouth, sorry a$$ mudda fudda.

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 01-16-2009, 06:24 AM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

Hey our Jester is back. Hello Hilldale.

Hey have you ever heard the saying: Its better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt?
Old 01-16-2009, 07:21 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Just sold my Vega to a helluva nice guy in Arizona. I really think this thread has kinda lost track of its' original intent. I must say though, I have thoroughly enjoyed watching hilldale make himself look like a retard. :roll:
Old 01-16-2009, 01:20 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default yeah right

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Just sold my Vega to a helluva nice guy in Arizona. I really think this thread has kinda lost track of its' original intent. I must say though, I have thoroughly enjoyed watching hilldale make himself look like a retard. :roll:
yeah right you inbred moron, f****** sissy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -