RACING JUNK going down the tubes!!!

Old 09-02-2008, 08:57 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: A Glitch

Originally Posted by pj
As a gift for helping us with this, I have added $50.00 in Value Points to each account that had a comment posted prior to this one, so that you may re-post your ad(s) without having to pay for it either. Thank you for helping. We are listening to our members.
now thats awesome of u !! cool deal for the guys that posted
Old 09-02-2008, 09:09 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

thanks pj -for listening to us :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LIVELY
Old 09-02-2008, 12:41 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

That is the service that keeps us coming back! Thanks PJ and crew!
Old 09-02-2008, 04:01 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

How can you not want to post here when you know that you get this kind of service for your money.

PJ, is there anyway that once an item is marked sold that it automatically is removed from the ad listings? I know with recent changes, free accounts cannot delete ads so they mark them sold and repost an ad over top of it. The boards are getting very cluttered. It would also make sense to allow 1 or 2 ad max in a 24 hour period for the same category to help reduce all the duplicate ads. Just a thought.
Old 09-02-2008, 05:11 PM
DSD1
SHOW GUEST

Default Ugh!

Has anyone else noticed how slow the uploading of pictures and videos has been? Ive spent a half hour just trying to do so for just 2 adds. And sometimes when they are (uploaded) it takes me back to the start posting page. UGH! I know its not my PC or internet connection. Just wondering if im the only one. Later
Old 09-05-2008, 03:37 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Nope,happens to me too.Got 2 ads I need to load but am too impatient to load the pics ops:
Old 09-05-2008, 05:21 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

mine loads pretty quick
Old 10-18-2008, 08:03 PM
gasalley
CRAFTSMAN

THANKS,PJ & CREW! THESE CHANGES WILL HELP US BUYERS AS WELL.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Old 10-19-2008, 08:24 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I am impressed PJ. I am pretty new to this place. It is good to see the service & attention. Class act...
Old 10-19-2008, 01:19 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: A Glitch

Originally Posted by pj
A glitch. Thank you guys for posting this in the Forums section, this thread prompted me to to look into certain accounts and sure enough I was able to find a glitch when it comes to dealers re-posting ads. Our system will allow some certain dealers, based off of level, the ability to re-post ads, but only when the ads expire, giving some break in the complete domination of ad re-posting. This glitch was allowing dealers to re-post ads at any given time without using their value points or paying for that upgrade. I have our tech team looking to close this loop-hole right now, so in the future you should notice this practice being slowed down, because now it will make the dealers pay for this service if they want to do this.

Currently dealers only make up 10% of all the active ads posted on RJ but as you are aware with this glitch, all 10% at the top can be frustrating, hopefully this will stop that displacement of position.

We are looking to add sort functions (like price and location and days left) so this will allow you to rearrange the sorting order to your liking.

We appreciate all our members and certainly appreciate your patience when it comes to problems with the site. Keep the comments coming as we try to continue to bring you the best in what a Racing Motorsports Marketplace can provide to you.

As a gift for helping us with this, I have added $50.00 in Value Points to each account that had a comment posted prior to this one, so that you may re-post your ad(s) without having to pay for it either. Thank you for helping. We are listening to our members.
You know,i Find this Post to be a BUNCH of BULL HIT?
I was 1 of the ABOVE Posters,but my Ad was NEVER HIT With any 50.00 Worth of ANYTHING????????
The Only Thing that i Received???
A Bill for 49.95 to RENUE My Membership.
Guess what,IT AINT HAPPENING!!!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!
Later
G :twisted:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -