Racers beware of jrlj :

Old 03-22-2008, 09:29 AM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

WOW! you can use a computer, great for you. I didn't say I didn't have toys. But I have earned them through getting my hands dirty. My car means a lot to me, but know I'll never get what it's worth. I have no kids, but not for the lack of trying. So guess where my extra $$$$ went. Good for you on your business, your money, your family and clearly your way of thinking as your far better off then us. I guess there's not a MENSA racing junk out there for you. So your just stuck with us. So sorry. Enjoy your day. 8)
Old 03-22-2008, 02:26 PM
67ss396chevelle
JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by Tod74
CATCH'N FISH OR BOATING FOR FUN? I can't wait to go fish'n.
tod..
We went "noodling" some today. It was funny as H@ll. Didnt catch a thing but we seen some nice ones. We started going last year with my brother in law and he brought up one that was about 50lb. Today was nice and sunny out there. We had a blast. we pulled up to a public boat ramp where a bunch of people were swimming last year and came up with one about 25lbs..you should have seen the people scatter. it was like we had a stick of dynamite in our hands :lol: :lol: :lol: You should try it sometime its kinda the HANDS on version of catfishing. My 15 year old has grabbed a couple but couldnt get them to the top. Hopefully he will get a few this year.

Well I can say I have worked hard for what I have and had quite a few blessings come my way that I am thankful for. What is MENSA? I am not stuck with anybody. I have had great dealings with some awesome people on here and think of them all as friends. I bet if we met we could probably be friends. All you see of me is my view of this situation and you are trying to judge me totally off that. I am sorry if MOP is your buddy and you dont see it the way I do. I am entitled to my opinion as you are yours. I think maybe this is heading in a direction I refuse to go. so I guess I will go find a less sensitive subject to chat about. Insane hope you and yours the best . buckle in tight, be safe and no hard feelings because of this. It just isnt worth it.
Old 03-22-2008, 04:18 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by 67ss396chevelle
CATCH'N FISH OR BOATING FOR FUN? I can't wait to go fish'n.
tod..
We went "noodling" some today. It was funny as H@ll. Didnt catch a thing but we seen some nice ones. We started going last year with my brother in law and he brought up one that was about 50lb. Today was nice and sunny out there. We had a blast. we pulled up to a public boat ramp where a bunch of people were swimming last year and came up with one about 25lbs..you should have seen the people scatter. it was like we had a stick of dynamite in our hands :lol: :lol: :lol: You should try it sometime its kinda the HANDS on version of catfishing. My 15 year old has grabbed a couple but couldnt get them to the top. Hopefully he will get a few this year.

Well I can say I have worked hard for what I have and had quite a few blessings come my way that I am thankful for. What is MENSA? I am not stuck with anybody. I have had great dealings with some awesome people on here and think of them all as friends. I bet if we met we could probably be friends. All you see of me is my view of this situation and you are trying to judge me totally off that. I am sorry if MOP is your buddy and you dont see it the way I do. I am entitled to my opinion as you are yours. I think maybe this is heading in a direction I refuse to go. so I guess I will go find a less sensitive subject to chat about. Insane hope you and yours the best . buckle in tight, be safe and no hard feelings because of this. It just isnt worth it.
I have seen that on TV guys pull up huge flat heads from logs and holes...it is illegal in Indiana. I don't think I want to put my hand that far down a flat heads mouth..lol
Old 03-22-2008, 05:49 PM
67ss396chevelle
JOURNEYMAN

lol its kinda scary with the big ones. We catch mud and yellow cat. My brother in law run up on a beaver one time. He said he couldnt get back to boat fast enough. I bet one of those suckers would cost you a finger or two :lol: :lol: .
Old 03-22-2008, 05:52 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I have heard of guys doing that with snapping turtles too...supposedly they always go in a hole head first...so you can reach in and grab em by the tail. Like I said "supposedly" they always go in head first.Used to work with a guy whos bro in law lost a finger cause someone forgot to tell a certain snapping turtle in Blue River that he was supposed to always go in head first...lol
Old 03-22-2008, 09:27 PM
67ss396chevelle
JOURNEYMAN

I have heard of guys doing that with snapping turtles too...supposedly they always go in a hole head first...so you can reach in and grab em by the tail. Like I said "supposedly" they always go in head first.Used to work with a guy whos bro in law lost a finger cause someone forgot to tell a certain snapping turtle in Blue River that he was supposed to always go in head first...lol
LMAO I HOPE all of the ones around here are well informed on proper procedure. I have seen a larger one bite through an unopened beer like it was nothing. We decided it would be a good idea to throw him out of the boat before someone got hurt..like me! LOL
Old 03-22-2008, 10:22 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I have seen a larger one bite through an unopened beer like it was nothing.
That's alcohol abuse.
Old 03-23-2008, 10:42 AM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

I have seen a larger one bite through an unopened beer like it was nothing.
That's alcohol abuse.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 03-23-2008, 05:17 PM
67ss396chevelle
JOURNEYMAN

That's alcohol abuse.[/quote]

Better than him abusing me. :lol: