DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by maniac
I CAN SMELL HIS GOOSE COOKING
:twisted: I think he sh** his pants?? Not his goose cookin :twisted:
Old 08-28-2009, 03:29 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

You know I have seen Mike2124 on here A LOT lately. I see him at least 10 times a day. But I guess since he has seen everybody is noticing him pop in and out of here he is trying to lay low "till the storm is over" but doesnt realize that the storm has just begun.
Old 08-28-2009, 03:53 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

Scorp,

Rip him a new A$$ Hole
Old 08-28-2009, 04:13 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

scumbag
Old 08-28-2009, 06:23 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ashbros
Scorp,

Rip him a new A$$ Hole
Ash;

We will leave that to his cell mates. local law enforcement has been notified. posts suggest at least two people orchestrating the "go cart" sale which suggests a larger operation.

I expect that there will be charges- and all this so that Mike2124 could deprive a man's step-son of a go-cart. If I am the curti- I am just hoping mike gets a few months jail time and the inmates understand he took advantage of a kid- You know how that works.

Mike2124-you admitted that you owe the money- you have incriminated yourself multiple times- why not return the money thats not yours and just move on.

Does stealing from a kid make you feel good?

And what will your relatives and friends think? And Mike I am real close to tracking them down and sending them a link to this thread.

Just give it up, return the cash, go to church and ask forgiveness and move on, because if you dont Mike2124- I will personally will not let this drop.

And my friend I dont lose- I have references who will attest to that- including two attorneys who still havent pulled their tails out from between their legs.

So Catfish, return the cash. Got an email for Betsi? So I can let her know about this.

Scorp
Old 08-28-2009, 06:42 PM
thecurti
JUNIOR BUILDER

Hey everyone guess what? Got another PM... another one of Mike 2124's victims that will also want in on this

"HE GOT ME TOO!!!! I WOULD LIKE TO FIND HIM IF WE COULD. I'M LOOKING TO SEE IF I CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. CALL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO TO HELP OR MAYBE WE CAN FIND SOMETHING TO DO."

I deleted his name and number, but kept it in my PM's
Old 08-28-2009, 06:48 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by thecurti
Hey everyone guess what? Got another PM... another one of Mike 2124's victims that will also want in on this

"HE GOT ME TOO!!!! I WOULD LIKE TO FIND HIM IF WE COULD. I'M LOOKING TO SEE IF I CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. CALL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO TO HELP OR MAYBE WE CAN FIND SOMETHING TO DO."

Curti-

Have him place a call to the same precinct you called AND make sure he mentions that there are multiple parties involved.

multiple complaints against a possible larger operation gets Law Enforcement real interested.

Mile2124; hows that sphincter doin? pretty tight huh?

Time to check my email- there be some Hurter's I be talking with.

Scorp
Old 08-28-2009, 06:52 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Originally Posted by thecurti

Curti-

Have him place a call to the same precinct you called AND make sure he mentions that there are multiple parties involved.

multiple complaints against a possible larger operation gets Law Enforcement real interested.

Mile2124; hows that sphincter doin? pretty tight huh?

Time to check my email- there be some Hurter's I be talking with.

Scorp
Get him Scorp!! Get him!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -