How have any of you guys done racing so far this season?

Old 07-10-2011, 01:23 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by doorracer
Good job Beast.

I got my first win last night at Tulsa's Night of Fire race. Cool having a few thousand people to watch you when you're going rounds. Didn't get home until 2:30am, so it was a long night.

Curtis

Oh, I also had my first perfect light in the fourth round. It's funny how fast you catch someone when your .000 and he is .110 LOL.
whhoooo hoooo...Big High Five !!!!!! smoke it Curt

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 07-10-2011, 01:25 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by doorracer
Good job Beast.

I got my first win last night at Tulsa's Night of Fire race. Cool having a few thousand people to watch you when you're going rounds. Didn't get home until 2:30am, so it was a long night.

Curtis

Oh, I also had my first perfect light in the fourth round. It's funny how fast you catch someone when your .000 and he is .110 LOL.
whhoooo hoooo...Big High Five !!!!!! smoke it Curt
...enjoy it guys summer is coming to a quick end will be fall next thing you know...not too much change in racing here but you guys up north takes a beaten... :roll:

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 07-10-2011, 02:03 PM
contagious
MASTER BUILDER

Default racing

Way to go boy's!!!!!,I felt like I was skipping school last nite.Went next door to the round track to watch the winged outlaw sprint cars run on a half mile paved oval.WOW.!!!! Top sprint car was making laps in 14.6 seconds avg. speed of 124mph,there's enough bank in the track that they never lift.!! Took the wife and daughter,we had a blast,had to drive within 20 feet of the staging lanes of the drag strip to get there,all my bud's were hollering at me to get over there.!!LOL Both tracks are side by side.
Old 07-10-2011, 06:12 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Great job guys !!
Old 07-11-2011, 03:31 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks Brian. I'm not ready for summer to come to an end but after racing in 105° Saturday I am ready for it to back down just a little. :shock: :shock: Don't see an end in sight right now either.

Curtis
Old 07-11-2011, 08:44 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Racing......

Originally Posted by BEAST477
Well finally went some rounds last night. Started with 70-80 cars, made it down to 6. Big improvement and a little money to boot. 8)
BEAST,
Glad to Hear you Got things going the RITE Direction.......!
Nothing like some Rds.to make the Bad go AWAY.
If Your NOT Racing @ Martin the Last weekend of this month,29th and 30th.Come on up for MOPARS Against the WORLD.
5000.00 to Win on Sat.and 1500.00 on Friday.
HOPE to see Ya.............?
Later
G 8)
Old 07-17-2011, 02:02 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Racing......

Well Another Weekend in the BOOKS!
Went R/Up on Friday Nght.We run Index Classes w/6.00 being the Fastest Class,so I had to do some Fancy Footwork to slow the Car down 4 tenths.Went 6.002 in the Final and LOST..........!Pro-Tree and had .101 light,the Car that won had a .074,so it was a CLOSE Race!
Developed a Trans Problem in Time Trails Sat......????The Glide will Shift into HIGH gear w/the Shifter and Linkeage,but the Trans does Not go into High until it DELAYS about 2 to 4 seconds.....?This i have NEVER Ran into,the Oil is Bright Red but has a Burned SMELL?Something Gone WRONG,I'll get iyt out Later,its 100* here Today,WOW!
Later
G 8)
Old 07-17-2011, 02:40 PM
contagious
MASTER BUILDER

Default RACING

Rain all weekend here,played in the shop and watched it rain. :cry:
Old 07-26-2011, 03:25 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

Wow, penthouse to the outhouse. :lol: :lol: :lol: Second round duck this weekend. 105° when we started racing Saturday night. Still better than a good day at work.

Curtis
Old 08-07-2011, 03:46 AM
shybx1969
MASTER BUILDER

Im done for the year... And im justa little puke in the high 12s...ran outta dough...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -