WHY THE LOCK ON 622paul THREAD???????

Old 02-26-2010, 07:12 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

The deal may have been made on YB, but the scum has ad's on this site :!: :!: I made the thread as a warning to all about him :!: :!:

AND THAT IS MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 02-26-2010, 07:22 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

MP:

No question you are right.

But we have known those guys for a while- they wouldnt lock that thread if they didnt have good reason-

Sometimes they are taking care of us and we dont even know it

Scorp
Old 02-26-2010, 08:30 PM
lano
JUNIOR BUILDER

It would be interesting to hear the reason WHY it got locked ?

Scammers need to be "brought to light" on every forums they are on,
not just the forum they committed the scam on.

I have NEVER believed that all leaders are ALLWAYS RIGHT,
they can make mistakes, too.

Unlock the thread, and let the good people here "Kick His Azz"
and help bring him to Justice :!:

thanks for listening.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:45 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

But i am like others that has Pmed me asking why, I think we deserve a answer as to why it was locked :!: :!: The only thing i can think of is his Lawyer got involved like he did on another site but the other site had the Ball's to tell him where he could go with his legal crap they didn't tuck there tail's and lock the thread it is still going strong :!: :!:

''AND THAT IS MY OTHER TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 02-27-2010, 07:56 AM
Procharge1
SHOW GUEST

Default 622paul

I never liked the thought of someone "DOING WHATS BEST FOR ME" unlock it and lets see where it goes. This section is called scammer watch
"RIGHT"!
Old 02-27-2010, 06:19 PM
christiansells
JOURNEYMAN

Default lawyer took a hike

his laywer got his ass handed to him is what happened,he got sent packing with his tail between his legs.

thanks
christian
Old 02-27-2010, 10:40 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default Re: lawyer took a hike

Who's Lawyer? I don't understand what you are trying to say???

Originally Posted by christiandseller
his laywer got his ass handed to him is what happened,he got sent packing with his tail between his legs.

thanks
christian
Old 02-28-2010, 03:16 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: lawyer took a hike

Originally Posted by christiandseller

thanks
christian
Christian:

This post is from Mark on the other Paul622 thread- and I think was on YB- Is this what you are referring to:

"I had to post this:

Today, 03:21 AM #85
bigred1091
Burnout box

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continued listing of PC Rat posting on February 8, 2010, with comments

These issues, some not really issues and some that can be corrected, would have been better handled by working with he previous owner. Instead, you chose to put this issue on a public forum. As a result, you have caused an incitement of many people that have neither any direct knowledge of this engine or the disposition of the sale or they have no knowledge personally of 622paul (622paul does not attend church). This incitement of others on this public forum has resulted in many negative postings that appear to be undue and malicious attacks on the character of 622paul, his knowledge of the motor sport industry, his expertise in high performance parts and engines, to his personal integrity and his legitimate right to conduct business. The nature of the comments, with you as the gensis of these negative comments, are libelous. The definition of libel is "any false and malicious written or printed statement, or any sign picture, or effigy tending to expose a person to public ridicule, hatred, or contempt or to injure his reputation in any way". Both you and others making comments are participating in libelous actions that are subject to legal consequences. In the past, libel has been difficult to prove. However, these attacks are now in writing as listed on Yellow Bullit. I would suggest that you call 622paul and discuss what measures need to be completed on this motor and move on. I believe that when you finish this motor in about a month, you will be very happy with the results. Now, go and do the right thing"

Because if so here is what might be the "why"-

In general, there are four defenses to libel or slander: truth, consent, accident, and privilege. The fact that the allegedly defamatory communication is essentially true is usually an absolute defense; the defendant need not verify every detail of the communication, as long as its substance can be established. If the plaintiff consented to publication of the defamatory material, recovery is barred. Accidental publication of a defamatory statement does not constitute publication. Privilege confers Immunity on a small number of defendants who are directly involved in the furtherance of the public's business—for example, attorneys, judges, jurors, and witnesses whose statements are protected on public policy grounds.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti...el+and+Slander

In other words if its true then there is no issue.

Is this how he got it handed to him? The first post was his attorney's words?

Scorp
Old 02-28-2010, 08:28 AM
christiansells
JOURNEYMAN

Default bad deal

Scorp,

To answer your question,I would have to say that it was of little to no class to try and drag an attorney into the mix.The man makes it seem like there is no legal recourse for the buyer.He tries to down play the damage and misrepresentation of the motor.The stuff he wrote and said was not a big deal like the broken block ,heli coils,excessive weight welded to the crank flange and so on is rediculous.iIf it is such a good deal and the problems are minimal,maybe this guy should take it off the current owners hands.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:38 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default why ALL THE LOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, THERE ARE SEVERAL THREADS LOCKED WITH NO REASON. WHAT IS GOING ON AND WHY?????????

THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE ON HERE WHO ARE RIGHT AND CAN'T EVEN POST ON IT ANY MORE. SOMEBODY ENLIGHTEN ME

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -