? for procharger cars

Old 12-14-2007, 06:26 PM
us7race
EXPERT BUILDER

Should be able to do it with just a pulley change. I am sure there are charts for the pulleys to run which lower with which upper.
Just find the smallest upper you can and get a lower that matches your 18psi target...
Old 12-16-2007, 02:05 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

insane4fbodys I have just got back home to check my pulley size an its 4 1/2" o.d but it is only a 46 tooth. You may want to just go with the smaller pulley to fix your problem and just not turn your engine so high to keep the boost down. Also Jeff is right about the pump for the 1/4 mile and I have mine turned up all the way. My biggest problem now is that my floats keep hanging open but as soon as Steve Morris get his new bowls made that will not be a problem any more. They will hold a lot more fuel as you can see on his web site. I have to change out from the reg that I have now to a 13202 Aeromotive reg and that will fix another problem that I have. Well the only thing that I can say for sure is that stop worrying about saving money.
Old 12-16-2007, 02:13 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

insane4fbodys I was wondering what tooth your crank and blower pulley's are.
Old 12-16-2007, 03:27 PM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

Woodsman, mine are 73 bottom( I think, I can't see the # at the moment, LOL) and 56 top. I don't care if I run a little more boost so long as I can keep it under the hood. That set up was suppose to be around 18 PSI but I don't know how to figure it. I may have to look into those bowls as I have the factory style on my C&S blow through. I'm also running their regulator on my set up. Right now it being cold and my car not in the garage my big hang up is mounting the intercooler.
Old 12-19-2007, 06:44 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

insane4fbodys I am running plugs NGK heat range #8 set at .035 gap. Hope that helps.