Happy Friday RACERS ! CRANK IT UP !

Old 07-12-2013, 05:04 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default Happy Friday RACERS ! CRANK IT UP !

http://bangshift.com/blog/bangshift-...lsa-style.html
Old 07-12-2013, 05:39 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

Since that is my home track and even though I am pretty good friends with Monroe, one of the guys in the video, I wish they would put as much effort into management of the track as they did into making the video.

It is a pretty cool video though and I am grateful that they leased the track and I still have a close place to race. Wasn't that long ago that the track was going to close.

Curtis
Old 07-12-2013, 10:52 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

looks like a Nice open track..Sort of reminds me of commerce in a way. I guess I am lucky where I live..I am in the heart of NASCAR and serious Drag racing..Atlanta, Z-max just a couple of NHRA...Many, Many IHRA and independant Outlaw tracks.....You got Par racing and Gene Fulton within 45 minutes of me these guys build and ship worldwide.

I will say although Atlanta is a Super Nice track if you Do not go down and run at a Big Event they have the track is not Good....I have run a NMCA race there a few years back and the track would find the weak link in your chassis.

8)

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 07-12-2013, 06:05 PM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

You are definitely in the right area for racing. I have two other tracks one North and one South each about 125 miles away, Tulsa is 28 miles though and the best track for 300 miles. I grew up going there and still love the place. It's probably in the top ten in track length/shutdown

Curtis