NEW PINKS...LOL

Old 11-30-2010, 07:36 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

What a joke, his arm drop was a joke, and this is even a bigger joke. You have to have been to a pinks allout to realise what i'm saying. I know that there are fans/kids/nubies out there that says WOW!! that's so cool, but once you grow up you will reaslize just how stupid he is when it comes to drag racing.
On the other hand he may be able to promote his new show, and yes he'll make money from it. But that's because kids and some adults have no experience with real racing which he makes a joke of.
This show like all his previous shows is playing on the non racing public/real racers.

Sorry for the Rant, but he ranks 2nd to the most stupid person in the USA, but with a big following. Yes OBAMA, ranks first.

JMO

Zip.
Old 12-01-2010, 04:19 AM
Big409
CRAFTSMAN

Originally Posted by zipper06
What a joke, his arm drop was a joke, and this is even a bigger joke. You have to have been to a pinks allout to realise what i'm saying. I know that there are fans/kids/nubies out there that says WOW!! that's so cool, but once you grow up you will reaslize just how stupid he is when it comes to drag racing.
On the other hand he may be able to promote his new show, and yes he'll make money from it. But that's because kids and some adults have no experience with real racing which he makes a joke of.
This show like all his previous shows is playing on the non racing public/real racers.

Sorry for the Rant, but he ranks 2nd to the most stupid person in the USA, but with a big following. Yes OBAMA, ranks first.

JMO

Zip.
I still liked it,and he will to on the way to the bank. I do respect your thoughts.
Old 12-01-2010, 02:54 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

The last PINKS ALL OUT I watched I nearly spit out my supper laughing when I saw his arm drop.He was taking in a deepbreathe as he brought his arms upn sort of slow like a symphony conductor then BOOM!!! :lol:

I like the original PINKS SHOW
Old 12-01-2010, 06:53 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

JMO

Zip.

Zip you are one of the few that when you speak on here my ears are perked up...so many people just don't understand your back ground of where you have come from...folks if the ZIP MAN talks you need to pay attention... this forum has never had one bit of issues out of this 72 yr old man to boot on this forum as far as whinning or complaining.and he knows his s about real racing and where it came from..I bet many didn't know Zip holds a few NHRA WORD RECORDS.......AHHHH HA...I let the cat out didn't I Zip !!...oppps sorry lol ....I was a baby boy when zip was busting their ass here in my home town (starlight dragway) running A-B gassers against the likes of gene chromer,charles headen, dude moore,ED HORTON, JR NEAL,Ronnie Hopkins JR, Madd Thad Coleman,JR Johnson...yes JR JOHNSON.. A few appearances made by bob taska.....to let you guys know ZIP put them all on the trailer including my father Gary McSwain....ZIP HAS BEEN DOING THIS STUFF AS LONG AS MOST OF US HAS BEEN ALIVE !

oh yeah...Zip you are the man on this forum and anywhere else....you are the last of the dying breed that made racing what it is todayand the sad part many do not even realize it....

hey Zip you seen the movie starring anthony hopkins called "Worlds Fastest Indian". let me know if you haven't seen it soon as you can !!!!

u da man ZIP...and i luv ya Bro ! Merry Christmas.....I extend the same welcome to Tod74, Vince,maniac,memracing,bubster,ken our good loyal friend livley. Mr Top sportsman tom iceman Mcdunnah my brother FROM another mother., the beast,MIKEATON,CHRISBOWTIE454,KWRACING,MOPAR1968.. .IF I missed someone please let me know...

bjuice

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 12-01-2010, 07:58 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

im fairly young (mid 30's) and have always tried to respect the opinions of the majority of people on here and can tell those who know and those who think they know and zip has always been one of the "he knows his do-do and prolly more. And in any form of motor sports ive seen the shift from using your brains and ablity to big bank account/deep pockets in order to both be competive and just have fun. I grew up dirt track racing and back road drag racing where i guy could slap together a cheap car and run what ya brung and be competive. heck now even at the street fight here you got guys bringing barely legal cars with 700hp and twin turbo cars. One local guys 4th gen firebird payed local garage to look the other way for his inspection so it could be titled and liscensed in va to race at street fights.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:38 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks for the memories Bjuice, i don't usually talk about my past, but the name on the side of my blown sm/blk Anglia (if i ever get it finished) will be OLD LEDGEN and i do hope to get it running in the near future. Again thanks for the memories.

Zip.
Old 12-02-2010, 05:12 AM
JimmySmith
MASTER BUILDER

Default ZIP

I am with Zip on the post he made 100% and I ain't much younger and we talk daily on the phone. Later J.Smith 4621 racing
Old 12-02-2010, 06:38 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice

JMO

Zip.

Zip you are one of the few that when you speak on here my ears are perked up...so many people just don't understand your back ground of where you have come from...folks if the ZIP MAN talks you need to pay attention... this forum has never had one bit of issues out of this 72 yr old man to boot on this forum as far as whinning or complaining.and he knows his s about real racing and where it came from..I bet many didn't know Zip holds a few NHRA WORD RECORDS.......AHHHH HA...I let the cat out didn't I Zip !!...oppps sorry lol ....I was a baby boy when zip was busting their ass here in my home town (starlight dragway) running A-B gassers against the likes of gene chromer,charles headen, dude moore,ED HORTON, JR NEAL,Ronnie Hopkins JR, Madd Thad Coleman,JR Johnson...yes JR JOHNSON.. A few appearances made by bob taska.....to let you guys know ZIP put them all on the trailer including my father Gary McSwain....ZIP HAS BEEN DOING THIS STUFF AS LONG AS MOST OF US HAS BEEN ALIVE !

oh yeah...Zip you are the man on this forum and anywhere else....you are the last of the dying breed that made racing what it is todayand the sad part many do not even realize it....

hey Zip you seen the movie starring anthony hopkins called "Worlds Fastest Indian". let me know if you haven't seen it soon as you can !!!!

u da man ZIP...and i luv ya Bro ! Merry Christmas.....I extend the same welcome to Tod74, Vince,maniac,memracing,bubster,ken our good loyal friend livley. Mr Top sportsman tom iceman Mcdunnah my brother FROM another mother., the beast,MIKEATON,CHRISBOWTIE454,KWRACING,MOPAR1968.. .IF I missed someone please let me know...

bjuice
Bjuice reading this opened my eyes to to kind of people we have on here. I am glad I am a part of this great site. There is ALOT of knowledge that I hope to someday learn from these guys on here. I know I am just a pup when it comes to racing on the dragstrip but I have always wanted to do this. Maybe one day after my car is done and running me and you can be side by side on the strip. I also know it would be an honor to run right next to any one of you guys on here.
Old 12-02-2010, 09:30 AM
Big409
CRAFTSMAN

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
Originally Posted by bjuice

JMO

Zip.

bjuice
Bjuice reading this opened my eyes to to kind of people we have on here. I am glad I am a part of this great site. There is ALOT of knowledge that I hope to someday learn from these guys on here. I know I am just a pup when it comes to racing on the dragstrip but I have always wanted to do this. Maybe one day after my car is done and running me and you can be side by side on the strip. I also know it would be an honor to run right next to any one of you guys on here.

Whell I wish I could be with him when he cashes that Check. :shock:
Old 12-02-2010, 09:52 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Money and a walk to the bank ain't all there is in racing. It's the FUN factor first and foremost, then the camaraderie, the CHALLENGE of doing well with a thousand pieces of steel that YOU assembled, fine tuned, and RAN.

Zip, you remind me of Burt Monroe(Worlds fastest Indian,which I've watched a dozen or more times) and the Hudson Hornet in Cars the movie !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -