Dang !..gettin old is tough

Old 10-18-2008, 02:17 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Have you ever wandered around looking for a tool, literally scour your whole place, looking for a wrench..... and it's in your back pocket. :shock:
Old 10-18-2008, 02:55 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by suicidebomb
Have you ever wandered around looking for a tool, literally scour your whole place, looking for a wrench..... and it's in your back pocket. :shock:
ops: ops: ops: ops:
Old 10-18-2008, 03:33 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I seen my dad looking for his glasses once ....while he was wearing them. :lol:
Old 10-18-2008, 03:41 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Glasses

But, did he find them? ops: ops: :roll:
Old 10-18-2008, 04:00 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

You ain't kiddin' Brian! I gotta tell ya'll what my old self did today. I drove to my sons football game, forgot the folding chairs, drove back home (about 10 min one way), forgot what the hell I came back for, so I got some more coffee and returned without the damn chairs!! My two youngest boys reprimanded me for being unprepared, they also informed me that the "I forgot" excuse is now valid for them as well.
What they don't know is..............jeeeeeez, I don't remember what I was going to say.
Old 10-18-2008, 05:31 PM
Oldewalnut
SENIOR BUILDER

Default LOL!!!

I do that at least once a day at work. Yeah, I've already been in the impossible situation of crawling through the roll cage and positioning myself to do something, only to discover the one tool I need is either still in the box or on the bench.

On a lighter note, hopefully tommorow, my 66 Chevy II will once again be setting on the ground.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:14 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yes, I have done that many times too. It is about like when I get in the car, pop on the streering wheel, button up all the harness points, hit my toggles, pump the carb, & hit the ignition... and nothing.

I FORGET TO TURN ON THE BATT. CUT-OFF SWITCH TO THE "ON" POSITION ON THE BACK OF THE CAR!!! (AGAIN)!!

Man, I hate that!!
Old 10-19-2008, 07:39 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Yes, I have done that many times too. It is about like when I get in the car, pop on the streering wheel, button up all the harness points, hit my toggles, pump the carb, & hit the ignition... and nothing.

I FORGET TO TURN ON THE BATT. CUT-OFF SWITCH TO THE "ON" POSITION ON THE BACK OF THE CAR!!! (AGAIN)!!

Man, I hate that!!
:lol: BEEN THERE.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:56 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

That's why my wife goes racing with me is to make sure everything is in order so i can race, [batteries charged, batteries on, fuel in]
Old 10-26-2008, 06:45 PM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

How about getting staged up after your burnout and then pre staged & realizing you don't have your helmet on!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -