Is anyone selling anything?????

Old 12-11-2008, 07:01 AM
vega34
SENIOR BUILDER

with me and my boy(jr dragster) gas eats so on it usly runs around $100 a week,,,,steve
Old 12-11-2008, 07:43 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Well, I forgot about eats already. I do LOVE racetrack food!! funny how hot dogs, off my own grill, taste better at the racetrack. Nachos are better there too!!!
Old 12-11-2008, 01:21 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

I know the feelings for sure guys, my work is Jap owned they are great people to work for. First time they've had to cut people is coming. 34 Job on my plant (200 people) I should be safe this go around but never know if there is another go around.

My racing is pricey, I cant go anywhere without spending $70.00 just in fuel to get there and back, then $60.00 to race, $12.00 for each crew, race car alky and I buyback if needed. Thats a normal weekend, not counting these races that cost $135.00 each $40.00 for crew, my racing will go downhill this year because of work but I will keep at it. The economy rolls downhill, if the big 3 dont get bailed out my work will be out of a lot of money. Something needs to happen soon :shock:
Old 12-11-2008, 02:14 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Not much high dollar stuff right now, people are hanging on to their money. I just sold a pair of rims cheap to buy a waterpump. Kind of a trade. Now i'm hangin' on hoping to find a converter. Like hammer said people getting laidoff and worrying they could be next.
Old 12-11-2008, 02:29 PM
fxhoss
SHOW GUEST

Default I wish I could geta trade!!!

Hey fellahs, feel your pain as well-lucky me I am in a union-but we are looking at pay cuts as well. I have been trying to sell a used go kart at a deeeeep discount and no takers-I have made a deal with a local who is willing to take payments-thanks to him my son will have the champ kart for next year-but man things aren't hust tight it pucker tight if ya know what I mean-good luck to all and may the new year bring us all better news/luck.....
fxhoss
Old 12-11-2008, 04:34 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by vega34
i'm having a hard time selling my wagon,and alot of other ppl are to,,its probley going to be hard for a while

i saw your from Rogersville TN..i was just there 2 weeks ago..went to the Advance auto parts up on the Hill to buy some Plugs and wires for a tune up on my father-n-laws Truck.

You might know my in-laws..Glenn and Joan Carpenter ( Carpenter farms)..White 1800's farm House on Bloody HWY ?..(Granger County) i think ?

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 12-12-2008, 02:32 AM
ashtrak
MASTER BUILDER

Well besides not selling. Trying to sell. layoffs. or wondering if your going to get laid off I'm having my greety X taking me to court to get more child support. Hmmmmm wonder whats next :roll:
Old 12-12-2008, 04:12 AM
vega34
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by bjuice
i'm having a hard time selling my wagon,and alot of other ppl are to,,its probley going to be hard for a while

i saw your from Rogersville TN..i was just there 2 weeks ago..went to the Advance auto parts up on the Hill to buy some Plugs and wires for a tune up on my father-n-laws Truck.

You might know my in-laws..Glenn and Joan Carpenter ( Carpenter farms)..White 1800's farm House on Bloody HWY ?..(Granger County) i think ?

Brian

hey brian,,not sure if i know them,its starting to be bloody rogersville,poor oh boy got shot in the head a few days ago at walmart,he was just 18 ganster bullsh!t,the sad thing is the dummy that shot him was trying to shoot the one beside of him,how can you miss with a rifle 20' away,,these punks need to get a life and change there ways before they all get killed,,heres another thing,the boy that shot him is still out on the run and he text his friend and said he was not going to prison until he killed the one he was aiming for,,,steve
Old 12-12-2008, 02:45 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice

Brian

hey brian,,not sure if i know them,its starting to be bloody rogersville,poor oh boy got shot in the head a few days ago at walmart,he was just 18 ganster bullsh!t,the sad thing is the dummy that shot him was trying to shoot the one beside of him,how can you miss with a rifle 20' away,,these punks need to get a life and change there ways before they all get killed,,heres another thing,the boy that shot him is still out on the run and he text his friend and said he was not going to prison until he killed the one he was aiming for,,,steve
DAYYYYUMMMMM !

My wife is from Knoxville she went to same High school as Kenny Chesnee. her family lived in Bean station ..My-in laws are still there..ya know where Clinch Mountain is don't you ?

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 12-12-2008, 06:38 PM
vega34
SENIOR BUILDER

yes i do,i lived at the bottom of clinch mnt for 32 years,i now moved closer to town and about 300 feet from the racetrack HA HA,,steve

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -