Old 08-22-2008, 09:24 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

THANKS PJ---WE WILL WAIT AND SEE WHAT [MOUSES OVER NEXT!!!!!!!!!!! ops: ops: ]

LIVELY
Old 08-22-2008, 01:44 PM
rsrsfishslayers
MASTER BUILDER

See, now that's how you handle the problem. Good job, PJ, if it works. At least you were able to listen and try to find the problem and take action. NOT LIKE THAT FRICKEN SUMMIT WHOM I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH AGAIN. Sorry for that moment I like RJ and I am a paid member.
CPT.RON 8) 8) 8)
Old 08-27-2008, 06:51 AM
grittracing1
SHOW GUEST

Default pop ups

I think if these pop up keep popping up we should go on strick and no-one use there racingjunk for 1 week. maybe if we all pass the word maybe even if we all place 1 ad they will start listening to the people who make racingjunk racingjunk if we did come here they wouldnt get advertising and without it they would be working at McDonnalds. so they need to know we will not stand for the pop ups. we dont mind the others. we know they have to pay the bills tell everyone you know to write in a complain. and post a ad in on their sites under one of the car names. Your truely Grittracing
Old 09-04-2008, 11:40 AM
mudder81
JOURNEYMAN

I get them regardless if my mouse goes over them or not, just annoying, my time on here has been cut down majorly.
Old 09-04-2008, 05:22 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

not sure why, but i hardly ever get any pop ups on rj. but i agree they are aggravating!
Old 09-11-2008, 01:40 PM
oldcarparts
APPRENTICE

Default popup ads

well here it is september and the "dumped mouse over pop ups" that we were told would stop at the end of august are getting worse. what's the deal? if i move the mouse even remotely close to an ad it pops up....very very VERY annoying........... :evil:
Old 09-17-2008, 04:03 AM
planman
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: popup ads

Originally Posted by oldcarparts
well here it is september and the "dumped mouse over pop ups" that we were told would stop at the end of august are getting worse. what's the deal? if i move the mouse even remotely close to an ad it pops up....very very VERY annoying........... :evil:
X2
Old 09-17-2008, 04:51 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

ZERO POP UPS