Removing block filler from heads

Old 05-01-2009, 10:05 AM
dak697
MASTER BUILDER

I am sorry to say but you cannot get it out
Old 05-01-2009, 01:53 PM
tcarda
MASTER BUILDER

I kinda figured he was screwed, but I thought I would at least ask to see if anyone knew of a way. Thanks everyone!
Old 05-01-2009, 04:44 PM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

If anybody does that to RJ members in NW Georgia, PM me. I will do a noharm/nofowl visit as my work allows.
My obversation and tools taken to the site may not be perfect, but I may be smart enough to help.
Dave
Old 05-01-2009, 04:54 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Hey tcarda could you give us the add number or the user name of the person your buddy bought the heads from so someone else doesn't get burned by this person? I'll put them on the "List"
Old 05-01-2009, 05:14 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

the only reason they would be filled is if they were cracked all to hell , so you are screwed either way ,
Old 05-01-2009, 07:37 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

YOU NEED TO PUT THIS ON USER FEEDBACK AND SCAMMER WATCH , DRAG THIS GUY THROUGH THE $HITT AND SEE IF YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK OR ATLEAST WARN OTHER RJ USERS ABOUT WHAT A POS THIS GUY IS !! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Old 05-01-2009, 07:40 PM
tcarda
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by BEAST477
Hey tcarda could you give us the add number or the user name of the person your buddy bought the heads from so someone else doesn't get burned by this person? I'll put them on the "List"
OK, I will ask him for the username or the ad number. I guess I didn't know about the list. The only thing that I know right now is that they came from N.C.
Old 05-01-2009, 09:02 PM
obsessedtruck
JUNIOR BUILDER

YUP HE IS S.O.L. !!!, When I filled my block to the bottom of water pump holes I oopsed. The head bolt holes are bilnd on my merlin II block. Closed off one side of the block. I used Muratic acid in it and got a small portion out. But in the I ended up cross drilling water ports into it and drilling trough the back of the block to go around the rear cyl. Worked like a charm using 9/16 concrete bits. But in the heads his s.o.l.