A BAD COMPANY TO BE SENDING MONEY TO

Old 03-21-2012, 05:01 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by strlnperf
First off I apologize to Jerry for not being a little bit quicker to resolve the issue. However Jerry I have a new one ready to be sent out express mail to you and I included a 2 port regulator inside. And will refund your money.

Eric
Are you saying you are;
Going to send a new tank?
Adding a 2 port regulator?
And going to refund his money?
Old 03-21-2012, 06:41 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

First off I apologize to Jerry for not being a little bit quicker to resolve the issue. However Jerry I have a new one ready to be sent out express mail to you and I included a 2 port regulator inside. And will refund your money.

Eric
THAT IS WHAT HE STATED ON THIS HERE FORUM !!!! 8) 8)
Old 03-21-2012, 09:35 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

I would consider that to be going way above and beyond what was necessary. If that is not customer service I don't know what is.Somebody just lost a lot of money out of pocket to make a customer happy.
Old 03-22-2012, 03:26 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

lets see what really happens. i use jegs and summit myself now days. i can get stuff almost overnite from both of them. well almost lol they have good prices and they stand behind the parts they sell.we have a speed shop a few miles from here but they keep mostly round track stuff so thats a no go for me.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:56 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by PROSTREET1000
I agree with buying local if possible, but if your not near a big city, OR a Nice speed shop, then your only means to get some hot rod or race parts is online, autozone , and advanced is a Joke in my opinion, when there sales reps have no clue.. but thats another story. lol, when possible i always buy from the local speed shop even though its almost an hour drive..
Jason (Prostreet1000),

Your opinion is highly valued.

Why arent you posting under carnut70? Or is that because its an 18 page scammer post about you (or at least mostly)?

Do you think the poster would have had better success following up with the Company under an alias? Using a fake name like you did?

Which Jason are you today? Jason Wolfe or Jason Moore?

You remain sadly pathetic.

Scorp
Old 03-22-2012, 08:01 AM
strlnperf
SHOW GUEST

I did lose money but if that is what it takes to make him happy I am fine with it. When a customer goes to the extreme like this it does bum me out. So far without even a visual on the original tank which is $125.00.I took his word and sent him a new tank which is $125.00, A 2 port billet regulator which is $25.00 and express shipping which was $79.00 and some change. I am not a huge business that have 150 people working for me. I do the ordering, shipping, emails, phone calls, warranties, etc so I will say I do have a lot on my plate and some times things slips my mind but really I try to take care of everyone. Everyone thank you for you time.

Eric
Old 03-22-2012, 01:38 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

I did lose money but if that is what it takes to make him happy I am fine with it. When a customer goes to the extreme like this it does bum me out. So far without even a visual on the original tank which is $125.00.I took his word and sent him a new tank which is $125.00, A 2 port billet regulator which is $25.00 and express shipping which was $79.00 and some change. I am not a huge business that have 150 people working for me. I do the ordering, shipping, emails, phone calls, warranties, etc so I will say I do have a lot on my plate and some times things slips my mind but really I try to take care of everyone. Everyone thank you for you time.

Eric

Things happen no matter what type business you're in. It's how you handle the problems that people remember you.
Sounds like you have gone above and beyond the norm. to take care if this problem.

Lets see how it works out for the OP. :wink:
Old 03-22-2012, 08:48 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Eric, I have a good friend that runs his own speed shop. I was amazed at how little profit there is in that business. The distributors leave the retailer NO meat on the bone. If this sale went down normally I doubt you would have even cleared $15-20 max. I hate to see a "little guy" take a hit like this. JMO
Old 04-04-2012, 01:03 PM
lovehamr
APPRENTICE

If it had been handled promptly before he wouldn't have taken that hit. Sounds like he's following through now but how long did it take?
Old 04-05-2012, 05:23 PM
A65rocketman
SHOW GUEST

Still haven't yet received the original ordered tank, he now states sometime in Mid April. We'll see if it happens.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -