ASKING WAY TOO MUCH

Old 03-01-2011, 07:12 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

now the cars magically in Chicago.

Hi again,
I`m located in Chicago (the car is here with me) right now because i got a new job here,the thing is i`m very busy and i don`t have time to stay and meet with all my potential buyers, that is why i gave to a shipping company that will ship it to the next owner(on my cost), so i'm trying to sell it online under eBay`s protection.Here is how it works :
The sale will be managed through eBay under their buyer protection program since they offer the highest rate of safety and reliability during online transactions. They act as a neutral third party.
1. I will contact eBay and give all the info about this deal.
2. They will email us the forms which are needed for our deal(invoice, payment instructions, buyer's and seller's protection policy)
3. You will send the money to eBay and they will notify me to ship the car to your location.
4. After you will inspect the car and decide to keep it, eBay will forward the funds to me once you have approved them to do so. You will have 5 days to inspect it.
Please reply with your complete name and shipping address in your next email and let me know if you are interested in knowing more details about this purchase so that I can open a transaction at eBay and to move forward with this deal.After that they will contact you with all necessary information about this transaction(terms,buyer protection,payment instructions,invoice,etc.).
P.S. Please don`t forget to send me your full name and address.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 03-01-2011, 03:12 PM
EXPERT BUILDER

Alright Chris, FULL NAME AND ADDRESS :lol: :lol:
Going once, Going twice :roll:
Old 03-01-2011, 04:45 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by 482
Alright Chris, FULL NAME AND ADDRESS :lol: :lol:
Going once, Going twice :roll:
& BANK ACC # WITH ROUTING # , CREDIT CARD WITH PIN, SOC SEC #, & ALSO WIRE $3000 DOWN PAYMENT TO A CURRENCY EXCHANGE IN THE HOOD IN THE NAME OF JOSE. :shock: :P
Old 03-01-2011, 04:53 PM
EXPERT BUILDER

Yea MEMRACING, I forgot the most important stuff :arrow: