73.47%
No Do Not Ban Julian
26.53%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

ban Julian or Not ban Julian

Old 12-30-2010, 07:55 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

as i was speaking to mark and mike about stuff i know myself i went through an "initiation/hazzing(if you will)" before i was trusted and accepted and to me its just away for everyone to learn yot merits and and to get to know you and to me its like becoming a man so to speak just a right of passage
Old 12-31-2010, 01:28 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Goomba...aka 409... it's a good group in here. Hang out and have fun. Thanks for clearing the air with the guys. I am sure a lot of respect will be gained from that.

As far as friends in drag racing, I think you got a lot of them coming back from what I have been reading. The ones that don't are too selfish to see why you needed your space.
Old 12-31-2010, 04:53 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Welcome back 409, apology accepted and I owe you one too, sorry...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-31-2010, 05:20 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

409 you are welcome here anytime as far as I am concerned . and you do NOT have to agree with everything posted here , if eveybody agreed then there wouldnt be a need for a forum would it . you can disagree without the name calling and just plain acting an a$$..I can't believe you let julian pull you into his trap , he would have turned on you too , sooner or later ..I can assure you that we are not a bunch of "wash women" or "old farts" . we all either race or love racing to its fullist..we love to corner scammers and force them to come up with the product of a refund or wind up in jail..we don't blame the site , we blame the scammer..there are a few that have scammed before and are still out there doing it , but if the people that get on here crying about getting scammed by them had come on here before hand and looked they would have found that that person has a history on here that will not go away. the scammer section is a tough place to hang out and you have to have thick skin to particapate. It really can be very entertaining also , we come across some real clowns on here , LOL ..like I said you are welcome anytime you want to join in , as far as I'm concerned,,,,Paul
Old 12-31-2010, 06:44 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I spoke to soon, Julians profile is back up on RJ... :lol:
Quess he just cant get enough :!:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-31-2010, 08:24 AM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by maniac
409 you are welcome here anytime as far as I am concerned . and you do NOT have to agree with everything posted here , if eveybody agreed then there wouldnt be a need for a forum would it . you can disagree without the name calling and just plain acting an a$$..I can't believe you let julian pull you into his trap , he would have turned on you too , sooner or later ..I can assure you that we are not a bunch of "wash women" or "old farts" . we all either race or love racing to its fullist..we love to corner scammers and force them to come up with the product of a refund or wind up in jail..we don't blame the site , we blame the scammer..there are a few that have scammed before and are still out there doing it , but if the people that get on here crying about getting scammed by them had come on here before hand and looked they would have found that that person has a history on here that will not go away. the scammer section is a tough place to hang out and you have to have thick skin to particapate. It really can be very entertaining also , we come across some real clowns on here , LOL ..like I said you are welcome anytime you want to join in , as far as I'm concerned,,,,Paul

Thanks all you guys. I really mean it. I think I would like to hang around as tmasitto. 409 has left the building. :wink: Happy new year to all my new friends on R/J. The Goomba.
Old 12-31-2010, 08:30 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

No matter hang around :!: :!:

Mark
Old 12-31-2010, 09:07 AM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Welcome back tmasitton...

What's your name again>? Cp = Charlie Perkins

Happy New Years!
Old 12-31-2010, 11:13 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by maniac
X2 PAUL...I COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER !
Old 01-03-2011, 07:40 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Goomba,

I may not say alot on here but welcome ot the RJ family. I rarely get on nowadays due to being in Afghanistan and not the states. Dont worry I aint no enemy. I am a civilian contractor working on the Apaches.

Anyways I just wanted to also say dont let these guys get to you. They are a great bunch. Even that guy named Bjuice. :P Yeah we had a short spell with alot going on here but I think I can honestly say that all that is behind us and we are finally back to our old selves.

Again, Welcome to the RJ family.

Dirk

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -