?POWERHOUSE MOTORSPORTS RYAN?

Old 02-10-2012, 08:21 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default ?POWERHOUSE MOTORSPORTS RYAN?

OK,Looks like Another 1 for the DEADBEAT List,..................?

I Replied to a Wanted Ad,we made the Deal?2 days Later He tells me he found a (BETTERDEAL)?So,I say Great and Good-Luck!!!

About 3-4 weeks ago He calls and said He was SCAMMED Out of His Money?About 3000.00,and wants to know if Our Deal would still be in EFFECT?
I tell him Yes,and He says he want to send a Deposit and was suppose to pick up with the Balance yesterday or Today.

1st off the Deposit,?After waiting 10 days it NEVER made it?Called and he said that it came back,........?Didnt put Correct Postage on,and was sending it out that Day 1-31?So Monday I contacted him with the News that it had Never made it?Said He could NOT beleive it and was going to the P/Office and check on it?

That was the Last I heard of Ryan?

POWERHOUSEMOTORSPORTS Ryan & Bill,.........?

I checked his Profile,even thou it says Detroit?There in Canada???

519 Prefix,you tell me???

Anyway,this S#!T is realy getting STALE!!!

Anyone know of them?

I'll go back in my Hole now!

2-18 Just Received a Call from Ryan?Seems He has some ISSUES?It Happens,but man it sure Gets to you!
LATER !
G :?
Old 02-12-2012, 10:24 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default RYAN!

G :x
Old 02-12-2012, 10:36 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Maybe he was a scammer? Hasnt been on here long and maybe chickened out on doing a check scam? Who knows, I only trust them when the cash is in my hand. I have had so many wanna-be buyers in the last couple of years I have become numb to it.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-12-2012, 03:21 PM
markdunlap
DYNO OPERATOR

Default ?powerhouse

When I make a deal on this site, I specify the buyer send me a ID number off the POSTAL money order I require for payment. If he doesn't, it usually means the deal is broken and I just go on down the road.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:03 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: ?powerhouse

Originally Posted by markdunlap
When I make a deal on this site, I specify the buyer send me a ID number off the POSTAL money order I require for payment. If he doesn't, it usually means the deal is broken and I just go on down the road.
Mark,Thats a GREAT thing!

I also have a NEW Policy?
If there is No Info Listed in there Profile,Phone # ETC....?Then they can also Go down the ROAD!
From NOW on on this Site,if you CANT do that,LOOK Elsewhere!!

Had a Guy the Other Day want to make a TRADE,ask Him why none of His Info was Listed?Said he was'nt taking any Chances,that somebody could STEAL his ID?WAKE UP!
My Responce? Who are YOU Hiding from???

LATER!
G 8)