Cory Kerr-LIAR,THEIF,CROOK!Howard,Pa.16841

Old 05-26-2007, 04:10 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default CORY THE SCAMMER!

I Just DO NOT Understand?There has been almost600 people read this AD!But,yet i have had 1 guy send me Info on this SCUMBAG?Is it that your Not comfortable with disclosing INFO about this POS,or is it that He is such a big Influince on the Racing part on of PA.?
I will NOT let Him get over on Me!And,i have said it many Times before in this Post!
So,any Info on this POS would be Greatful?As far as bussiness,racing operation,His 3-Dogs,His Family,At 26 yrs.of age still living with his Grandma,whatever............it about 600 miles from Me to his place,NOT like its accross the World but,its a fair amout of Distance?
TAKE THIS TO THE BANK!I WILL GET WHAY YOU OWE ME!!!!!!!!!!!
The Longer that this Goes On,the More that YOU WILL PAY!
Later
Greg REED :twisted:
Old 05-27-2007, 05:48 AM
robinhorn
CRAFTSMAN

I have to ask.... the information I am finding only shows one Cory Kerr and he is 88 years old. Now this guy is not saint he has 5 judgements and 2 liens against him and the are not that old.

The address for him is

719 Snydertown Rd
Howard PA. 16841

The name is Cory Kerr ans like I said he is 88 years old. A address he used last was 4214 Nittany Valley Dr, Howard PA.16841

At the 719 address the name Lambert Karr and Laurie Karr show up as living there now. This guy is in his late 50's so you could be dealing with someone hiding behind an family members name.

This is going to require a visit....
Old 05-27-2007, 07:05 AM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

There ya go bbchevy...some info for you..It is better than you had and does sound like Jr. is hiding behind his old mans name...call the authorities and be sure and tell them he is using someone elses name to scam you via the internet..And be sure and read HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED as you do have rights and the law has been broken....You can reverse lookup the name you now have and perhaps you can get lucky and get the old man on the phone and tell him what is going on and to answer the door when the cops arrive as they will be taking him, thanks to Jr.
Old 05-27-2007, 10:24 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default KERR

THANKS!!!!
Lambert is His Father,from what i'm told?Had somemore Info Trickle in last Night,i have his Home # and his Fathers #'s,which i have already called and left Messages?
Just thinking that the 88 year old Cory is or could be his GrandPop,since he Lives with his GrandMa?
I WILL NOT STOP UNTILL,MY MONEY IS IN MY HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Greg Reed 8)
Old 06-06-2007, 05:57 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default LIAR!

Well,Looks like once you tell a Lie?You just cant QUIT?
CORY THE LIEING POS,told me i would have my MONEY by June 6th.Guess what Guys?Thats Today,and i have sent him a couple of emails???But,he will NOT Respond?Guess its Time to call His DADDY AGAIN!
Man,I wish i was just a Bit Closer to Howard PA.?I'd be hauling the POS around like a Bowling BALL!!!

Later
Greg Reed :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:
Old 06-06-2007, 06:03 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

bbchevy, I suggest you work very closely with robinhorn and pm him any info you have....he is a walking scammer hater and will aid you all he can...We all would like to see you get your money, so pm him the info...later
Old 06-06-2007, 07:12 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default LIAR-Cory Kerr

He has Hooked me up with some Good Phone #'s and i realy APPRECIATE iT!!!
He's on the Plank,and it wont be Long before he runs out of a place to Stand!!!
THANKS
Greg
Old 06-16-2007, 04:32 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Still a LIAR!

Well Guys,
He is the POS as always,keeps telling Me that MY MONEY is in the Mail?First he was going to send a Tracking # so i could see that i was getting a Package?Now,is just plain in the Mail and was send out on Tues.6-12-07.I realy find it hard to beleive that it has NOT shown up yet?When i ordered a Part from Calif.on Tues.and it was here Thursday,USPS!
I see that ONCE YOUR A LIEING POS,YOU JUST KEEP TELLING MORE LIES?Like a Snowball rolling down a (MOUNTAIN)!
I WILL BE GOING TO VISIT,CORY VERY SOOOOOOON!!!! :evil: :twisted:
LATER
Greg 8)
Old 06-20-2007, 07:50 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default BOGUS CHECK!

Get this?
I go to the Mail Box Today,and i have a Package from CORY KERR?So,i open it up to find a Temporary Personal Check?Of course the 1st thing i think,yep WTF?Well wont go into all of the DETAILS,but i called HIS Bank?You Guest it,there are NO FUNDS AVALIBLE!
So,know he has bit off even more of a BADD DEAL!!!!
In Mich.thats a FELONY!
So,CORY?It looks like you a BUBBA are going to get COZY at the GRAYBAR HOTEL!
I WILL TAKE THIS MATTER AS FAR AS IT CAN GO!
This POS,just dont know when to Stop?Its 1 thing to owe someone Money,but to KNOWINGLY WRITE A BOGUS CHECK?
How can you EVEN Face the Ret of the World,i'm sure you have alot of FREINDS?
Later
Greg :evil: :twisted:
Old 06-20-2007, 08:28 AM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Ok bbchevy...your boy is kind of on the slow side or something...he must ride the short yellow bus...You got enough to really make it hard on him and I can tell you are a man of your word, so go for that sucka and put him where he belongs...Might not get you the money but he is gonna wish he had paid and if he bothered to send you a bogus check then as a betting man I say he will come up with your money before you finish this chapter...Don't let up and anything us boys can do to help let us know...

VISITATION SUNDAY 2 TO 4PM

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -