Anybody deal with sc5199

Old 05-13-2010, 04:17 AM
sc5199
APPRENTICE

some of us need the money we make from selling things bbchevy. has nothing to do with not making an honor payment.

no hard feelings my9secskylark, just struck a nerve i suppose. never had anyone make comments before on here, so i guess it just got my attention a lil.

as i said, no harm no foul.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:01 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

sc5199, is a stand-up straight shooter, I've raced with him, drank beer with him, and he's welcome at my house any time he likes.

Earl Follett
Old 05-13-2010, 05:02 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Too Busy??Problems?

My take on it is if you are too busy with too many problems to respond to an inquirey about an ad you posted dont post it until you get everything straightened out..Saves alot of heartburn for both the seller & buyers ..JMO & I buy & sell alot of parts..
Old 05-13-2010, 05:48 AM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

no hard feelings here either. like I said I don't even know you. I just replied to someone elses post. I would still be interested in the deal if you would deal with me and if you still have the stuff. I just saw the post and thought I was going down the wrong road again. let me know if you still want to sell to me. if not I understand. thanks, john
Old 05-13-2010, 08:26 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default ? PARTS

Originally Posted by sc5199
some of us need the money we make from selling things bbchevy. has nothing to do with not making an honor payment.

no hard feelings my9secskylark, just struck a nerve i suppose. never had anyone make comments before on here, so i guess it just got my attention a lil.

as i said, no harm no foul.
So let me get this RITE?
Its OK for You to Sell your Parts,and NOT make a Honor Payment,but for the Guys that Follow the RULES,They Can Carry You?

John,
I guess You havnt seen all the PROBLEMS that IMPACT has?I would THINK long and Hard about Buying any of there JUNK!
Especially from this Guy!!!
Later
G :x
Old 05-13-2010, 08:48 AM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

thanks for all the replys. I wouldn't say this guy is a bad guy. g, actually I have been in contact with impact and know there situiation. thanks for the concern. I even talked to sc5199. anyway we will see what happens.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:41 AM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

sent sc5199 some money 3 weeks ago and still no package. we will see what happens. claims he sent the package 2 weeks and 2 days ago but it never showed. said he would refund my money. I gave him until friday so we shall see what happens.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:36 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

I DO NOT APPRECIATE STANDING AROUND WITH EGG ON MY FACE!!?!!
Old 06-17-2010, 10:56 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Parts

A TRACKING #,Tells the STORY????
Later
G :?
Old 06-17-2010, 12:48 PM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

unfourtantly for some reason he didn't get a tracking # don't know anyone who would send something without one but that's his excuse. I filed a missing package complaint with the post office. my next move is filing charges on him for theft and mail fraud. that is unless I get my package or a refund or a tracking number for the refund by tomorrow.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -