JOSH KIRK OR TO TRADE! EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

Old 10-04-2008, 11:55 AM
RiceIsWrong
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Per our phone coversation proir to the trade you knew that the picture was for reference only and that was not the motor you would recive. If you look clearly at the ad it wouldn't be the same motor. Also I didn't put anything on my Wife.. You knew I was at work, The motor that was sold with the 68 is a different motor and how can I get a picture of the crack on the intake if I dont have it anymore.. As far as shipping I was here. Like I said There is nothing wrong with the motor you received.

You really need to get you facts correct. You know just as well as I do there where problems with the shipping company and that I waisted many hrs waiting on them.

Lets see why dont you explain the $303 COD deal or should i say the scam you tried to pull on me by having your son call me and say that I needed to wire you 303 bucks because you had to pay some COD charge even though you set up shipping and that after I wired you the money you would send me a copy of a check ????.

It's people like you who ruin it for other members of RJ.
Old 10-04-2008, 12:06 PM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by toTrade
Per our phone coversation proir to the trade you knew that the picture was for reference only and that was not the motor you would recive. If you look clearly at the ad it wouldn't be the same motor. Also I didn't put anything on my Wife.. You knew I was at work, The motor that was sold with the 68 is a different motor and how can I get a picture of the crack on the intake if I dont have it anymore.. As far as shipping I was here. Like I said There is nothing wrong with the motor you received.

You really need to get you facts correct. You know just as well as I do there where problems with the shipping company and that I waisted many hrs waiting on them.

Lets see why dont you explain the $303 COD deal or should i say the scam you tried to pull on me by having your son call me and say that I needed to wire you 303 bucks because you had to pay some COD charge even though you set up shipping and that after I wired you the money you would send me a copy of a check ????.

It's people like you who ruin it for other members of RJ.

yes i have that $303 on paper from the shipping company and if was bc you didn't or wouldn't confirm the c.o.d deal ..so they charge me 2 times and it has been dealt with ...i have every paper from day one..no we were not informed you posted a different picture than listed in the ad trust me when i say we don't need any junk or stock motors and would not have did this deal..and i have the pics of the other ad with that picture of the motor in another ad that said sold ...with "MY BLOWER" any more ????? and would be glad to post it so every one else can see it and match it up also ...and any racer can look at these pics and your listed parts in the ad and see there not there..that this is just a stock junk motor..
Old 10-04-2008, 12:07 PM
RiceIsWrong
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

I don't know what kinda tricks your trying to pull but that is not what that engine looked like when I shipped it out or you recieved it. It looks like you put some crap in the oilpan and then poured it on the bearings and piston.. Oil pump and mains dont have any stuff on them. I guess you should pour some on that to and then take another picture.. because i know what it looked like! You know keep posting and I'll keep trading. I have a lot of references of people I have traded with.

I will send you another spark plug but it wasn't broken when it left..
Old 10-04-2008, 12:13 PM
RiceIsWrong
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

I also sent you a copy of the email to the shipping company saying I was not owed any money.. What next.
Old 10-04-2008, 12:15 PM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

I don't know what kinda tricks your trying to pull but that is not what that engine looked like when I shipped it out or you recieved it. It looks like you put some crap in the oilpan and then poured it on the bearings and piston.. Oil pump and mains dont have any stuff on them. I guess you should pour some on that to and then take another picture.. because i know what it looked like! You know keep posting and I'll keep trading. I have a lot of references of people I have traded with.

I will send you another spark plug but it wasn't broken when it left..

...we have a 5 car race team NHRA ...why would i do anything to this motor..these pics were taken upon arrival and yes i took pics of it for proof unlike your new complaint about my blower ......

people please review ad's 1280424 and 1308745...and that's were everything that was in the trade went
Old 10-04-2008, 12:19 PM
RiceIsWrong
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Thats fine I will also File charges. For the carbs, Cracked intake, oil leak and ect.. Even the ups guy was mad about the oil everywhere...
Old 10-04-2008, 12:20 PM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

I also sent you a copy of the email to the shipping company saying I was not owed any money.. What next.

like i said it has been all paid by me and dealt with..if you didn't avoid my previous phone calls you would have known that. but since i told you about the motor you have avoided me and i even tried to give you time to make it right as you said you would on the phone with the right motor but never heard anything else from you till i posted what you are and what you do to people and i hope to god people read this bc if they deal with you they will be next to go though this
Old 10-04-2008, 12:26 PM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

Thats fine I will also File charges. For the carbs, Cracked intake, oil leak and ect.. Even the ups guy was mad about the oil everywhere...
can't wait to see you in court hope you took pics of every thing as i did of the junk motor and the blower before it left my hands bc of something like this i would have made things right unlike you i been doing things on here and racing my whole life and i would make things right if something happen in shipping but if you got insurance you would have been taking care of...i always take pic of every thing just in case something was to happen..and i have the pics off your other add with the motor in the pic of the ad we traded for ..and you posted my blower with it ...and we had the blower checked before it was shipped

Old 10-04-2008, 12:30 PM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

and folks this was my ad 1279168..........if clearly says CARBS NOT INCLUDED ....thank you
Old 10-04-2008, 12:33 PM
RiceIsWrong
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

That's fine. I will also see you in court.. Like I said. If you pay for shipping I will send out another motor. I will expect the carbs that where in the picture too not some junk carbs that you decided to swap for. If you list it you need to follow thru.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -