****scum bag alert yrc2012 is a scammer****

Old 03-12-2012, 03:05 PM
farkashj99
SHOW GUEST

Default ****scum bag alert yrc2012 is a scammer****

Just google youthridechallenge and it will explain more.I sent 1050 to his paypal account which i know found out wasnt even his. Dave owed a man money so insted of him paying I did. He sent me a bogus tracking number after 6 days of me paying him. He is a sead beat and not to be trusted when you google his email you will see what other people say, dont just take my word. Stay away from david hope or david girlsch. he s\is from alberta canada. Sucks this was my first purchase from this site I usually stay on ebay or corral.net i go by farkashj99 on both if u want to check me out.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:30 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: ****scum bag alert yrc2012 is a scammer****

Originally Posted by farkashj99
Just google youthridechallenge and it will explain more.I sent 1050 to his paypal account which i know found out wasnt even his. Dave owed a man money so insted of him paying I did. He sent me a bogus tracking number after 6 days of me paying him. He is a sead beat and not to be trusted when you google his email you will see what other people say, dont just take my word. Stay away from david hope or david girlsch. he s\is from alberta canada. Sucks this was my first purchase from this site I usually stay on ebay or corral.net i go by farkashj99 on both if u want to check me out.
Looks like this guy has quit a few friends looking for him :wink:
Old 03-12-2012, 07:58 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

:shock: Did you send him $10.50 or $1050.00 ?!?! I assume you have contacted Paypal. I hear filing a dispute with them is nearly useless,but still worth a shot. Hope things work out for you.
Old 03-13-2012, 05:17 PM
farkashj99
SHOW GUEST

Default scum bag scam artist

I sent him $1,050 dollars via pay pal. I spoke with the gentleman whos money the account went into. Turns out I was just covering that jerks debt!! Should receive my money back in 7 days form paypal. This guy was good. If i didnt stumble across his emails I wouldnt have never though he was a scumbag. He was just using my money to buy parts from another guy. So if i didnt catch him he would have received parts from the other guy with my cash and i would have still filed a claim. I will continue to call him and email frequently all hours of the day and night. If i lived in canada id probably smash him
Old 03-14-2012, 07:57 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Ouch! That coulda been bad. Glad it worked out for you. Thanks for the heads up