The British want their guns back.

Old 01-28-2009, 06:29 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default The British want their guns back.

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=yTq2NEUlhDE
Old 01-29-2009, 02:19 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

governments dont want their people armed. and it isnt for safety reasons it because they cant take away our freedoms and rights if we still have guns and can fight back.
Old 01-29-2009, 05:02 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

EXCELLENT post.......The last comment should be taken VERY seriously.
You'll notice that the Brit's are WARNING U.S.....that's how much they respect America......
Old 01-29-2009, 12:31 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Man that just pisses me off. That man is Innocent!! Nothing more, nothing less... they need to SUCK IT UP & LET HIM GO!!

The 2nd ammendment is for the people to protect themselves ultimately from too large of a govenrment that is out of control so we can take our country back... we are haeded in that direction right now. It is a looming felling I get everytime I see Obama's agneda & our government getting more & more control. GB may give up thier guns, but America??? that is yet to be seen.
Old 02-02-2009, 07:32 PM
robsbird
JUNIOR BUILDER

last week a man and his wife came into my business. we are a christian owned business and very respected in our community. plus we often discuss of belief with our customers without being offensive. however this couple being in there 40' just moved here from England. They left everything they said they had no wrights left, taxes out the back side. the muslums were takeing over. religeon is taught in the schools. but the muslums are protesting about Christianity being taught. sounds close. when freedom of speech is taken then what. they were amazed that americans are doing nothing about it here. and said if our wrights were gone then we would realise how precious freedom is..:arrow:
Old 02-06-2009, 09:30 AM
dragstr
SHOW GUEST

:shock: here in cal. ammo is getting harder to find!! .. if they limit the sales of ammo the guns will be of no use .buy ammo now!! 8)
Old 02-06-2009, 01:42 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

talking about 2nd Amendment rights...just screw up one time and see what happens...and when i say screw up. i am not refering to robbing a bank,mudering someone etc....
I am talking about cheatin up on your taxes a little bit (unless your a politician),or getting caught with a couple of Joints on a national parkway ( federal) and your a convicted Felon..forever stripped of your Right to bear Arms,right to vote..in many cases cannot get a decent Job....

I mean Come on.....there is a whole sub-culture of these Good people walking around that has no civil rights but still MADE TO PAY TAXES.

Should Certain Felonies (state or Federal) be considered for 2nd Amendment right restoration among other civil rights without having to hire attorneys and a snow balls chance in (ya know) ?

its a racket and a short cut to taking away the firearms of Good Americans.

The real CRIMINALS are still gonna have the firearms no matter what !

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-06-2009, 02:54 PM
poncholvr
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by bjuice
talking about 2nd Amendment rights...just screw up one time and see what happens...and when i say screw up. i am not refering to robbing a bank,mudering someone etc....
I am talking about cheatin up on your taxes a little bit (unless your a politician),or getting caught with a couple of Joints on a national parkway ( federal) and your a convicted Felon..forever stripped of your Right to bear Arms,right to vote..in many cases cannot get a decent Job....

I mean Come on.....there is a whole sub-culture of these Good people walking around that has no civil rights but still MADE TO PAY TAXES.

Should Certain Felonies (state or Federal) be considered for 2nd Amendment right restoration among other civil rights without having to hire attorneys and a snow balls chance in (ya know) ?

you do the time ,or probation,you should be cleared, it was a ploy to bust as many ppl as possible ,and TAKE THERE FOID CARDS
crooks will always have access to guns, all they have to do is STEAL one, we have to apply for one ? wtf lol
GUNS DONT KILL PPL ,PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE
HELL WHATS NEXT NO BUTCHER KNIVES
(NO SLING SHOTS)/ BALL BATS

I READ THERE ARE SOME FELONIES THAT YOU CAN STILL GET,AND HAVE A FOID CARD WITH
OTHER WISE A JUDGE,OR DIRECTOR OF STATE POLICE HAS TO SAY YOU CAN HAVE ONE,

(DO WE KNOW HOW CROOKED THEY ARE???)
Old 02-06-2009, 04:30 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by poncholvr
Originally Posted by bjuice

you do the time ,or probation,you should be cleared, it was a ploy to bust as many ppl as possible ,and TAKE THERE FOID CARDS
crooks will always have access to guns, all they have to do is STEAL one, we have to apply for one ? wtf lol
GUNS DONT KILL PPL ,PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE
HELL WHATS NEXT NO BUTCHER KNIVES
(NO SLING SHOTS)/ BALL BATS

I READ THERE ARE SOME FELONIES THAT YOU CAN STILL GET,AND HAVE A FOID CARD WITH
OTHER WISE A JUDGE,OR DIRECTOR OF STATE POLICE HAS TO SAY YOU CAN HAVE ONE,

(DO WE KNOW HOW CROOKED THEY ARE???)

Not if its a Federal Charge..only a Federal Presidential Pardon can restore these rights

lately in the news they did a story on a guy that applied for a pardon to get his Gun rights back..

He had farm animals and Cyotes ( spl) was killing the animals or causing property damage...he set out some posion to kill them...and just so happen a Bald Eagle ate the posion and it killed the Eagle...the layed the hammer to him ( federal convicted Felon) all rights stripped !

was this a smart thing to do on his part...NO !...But does it deserve a life sentance ?

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-07-2009, 12:36 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I agree with BJUICE.

I'm not at all proud of this, actually I am ashamed, but I'm 34 soon be 35 and when I was 22 I got a DUI and got a second one when I was 25. I am now a felon and can't own a gun of any kind...I would like to add I have been sober over 9 years now ..not so much as a drop of alcohol.I have never tried weed or any other drug not Over the counter...I would also add those are my only two arrests.
I am thankful I never hurt or killed anyone and I am not down playing what I did as "no big deal" However, I do not feel owning a gun would make me a danger to society and I do not think I am on the same level as a thug who robs people.

You can still vote however...I have always heard you can't vote after a felony but actually you can in Indiana as long as you are not incarcerated or on home detention , parole etc.,although I'm still not sure how that is allowed under Federal Law but I have always been allowed to vote. :?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -