Word to the wise !

Old 11-26-2008, 08:08 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by gearhead1011
Originally Posted by spikelinton
Originally Posted by jayss10
same here i voted for obama too...all you have to do is listen to him then listen to bush ,...its hard to believe anyone on earth would have voted for bush, he is just plain retarded ...compared to obama ..and you know, i bet the guy who posted that about obama voted for bush also....wow whos handicapped..... jay
obviouly u are, sir, obama didn't run against bush he ran against mccain, you probably voted for him for the obvious reason most voted for him, so it didn't matter if he ran against the king of scotland, you wouldn't know who he was either..... it's ok though, we understand your moronic response to the previous post..... :roll: :roll:
Sorry, the post doesn't imply that bush ran against obama, it just compares the intellect of both and makes the comparison of the people that voted for each.

Originally Posted by john858
how come that liberals start cussing EVERYTIME someone doesn't agree with their view i though they were supposed to be understanding,caring,thoughful!!! :lol:
i would rather have a retard for president then a racist.jmo
I don't think it's only liberals that use foul language in these forums. My dad always told me that an intelligent person can express themselves without using foul language and I find it offensive no matter who it comes from.

Using a word like "retard" is not only politically incorrect but it is as offensive as foul language. Did you every stop to think when you use that word about a person that has a mental handicap or a mentally handicapped child?

Just because someone disagrees with your political views doesn't mean you have to start casting insults at one another. I know I take a somewhat unpopular view of politics but I can express my views with FRIENDS that I disagree with and we remain friends. There is usually a lot of camaraderie in this forum and I think although most people have never met there is a sort of friendship here. Let's try to act like adults.

As far as obama goes, I think we should give it a couple of years and look at it with an open mind. Obama is taking the reins with our country (and world) in the worst economic condition in my lifetime. I'm sure he's going to get a lot of blame for problems that were there when he takes office, not to mention the things he will do wrong. :roll:

THAT was one of the best posts I've read in awhile.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:19 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

GOOD POST, Chuck, you nailed it. Times two
Earl
Old 11-26-2008, 08:45 AM
vega34
SENIOR BUILDER

weather we like it or not we have Obama for our president,we may have not voted for him but we now have him,so i think we just have to hope and pray he can run this country,he says hes for the little man(joe the plummer)or me steve the roofer/and carpenter!!LOL!!,so we will have to see,,,,,steve
Old 11-26-2008, 09:21 AM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

well stated chuck.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:22 AM
ARUSSELL
MASTER BUILDER

Havn't we hade enough political B.S.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:42 AM
john858
EXPERT BUILDER

i didn't call anybody names i was just quoting what was already said!! sorry i didn't put it in " s ops: . one of my good friends has an altistic ( sorry don't think its spelled right) son and have know several mentally challenged people for years ( including my uncle ) and as far as i'm concerned they are gods angles on earth. :wink:
Old 11-26-2008, 10:43 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

????
Old 11-26-2008, 12:31 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:? :? Is it me or did this thread change?
Old 11-26-2008, 12:52 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

My fault ! Sorry ! I brought politics in and offeeeeeeended someone :twisted: :roll:
Old 11-26-2008, 01:29 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I was wondering the same mopar1968?? I really dont like mixing politics and racing, always wake up with a fat chic!!!!!!!!
Not that there is anything wrong with fat chics (dont want to offend anyone)...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -