SALE ITEMS ARE NOT MOVING

Old 01-31-2008, 06:46 AM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

I think the scammers are easy to spot to me, I can't speak for anybody else but myself but they usually are dead giveaways. Sticking with the dealers is always a good idea.
The only time I bought something from a indiviuial on here I got burned.
The guy lied about what he had and sent me a carb that's questionable at best and probably wont even end up using it, so long five bills...
I'm going thru a divorce right now w/ 2 kids involved and trying to finish a racecar at the same time so money is tight to say the least and hey I'm still buying stuff. I cant wait to get back racing and see what they jacked racing fuel and entry fees up to this year, but thats racing.
><Cp
Old 02-02-2008, 06:44 PM
onebad48tk
JOURNEYMAN

Default gas

who can afford to buy anything, we have to save our money for the rise and fall of gas prices. there bleeding us dry. :shock:
Old 02-02-2008, 09:12 PM
SPEEDNEEDS1
SENIOR BUILDER

We can all thank our president Bush for all of that. Bush is also the reason for the economy lower than dirt to.
Old 02-03-2008, 09:06 AM
onebad48tk
JOURNEYMAN

Default sale items

yeah it's called BUSHNOMICS the same thing that his dady done when he was president! strangle them make um pay at the pump's we need more money. :shock:
Old 02-03-2008, 09:15 AM
nkg
JOURNEYMAN

Try driving a big truck and the LEAST you pay at the pump is 400 not to mention that everything else is going up BECAUSE of the price of fuel.
Well theres an election coming up. Time to make a change. Not that I'm either left or right. Whoever can do whats best for the economy and doesnt have the oil companies in their back pocket.
Like that BUSHNOMICS. Aint that the truth.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:28 AM
SPEEDNEEDS1
SENIOR BUILDER

I liked the way Clinton done things, so I will have to vote for Mrs. Clinton for president. If you get her, you get him. Thats two for the price of one, its a win win.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:47 AM
oobob
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

What kills me is none of the presidential candidates are saying much about these high oil prices, all ol "w" would have to say is were fixing to reopen our oil fields and prices would start dropping like a rock even if the first well was never uncapped. The bad part is high oil prices have driven all consumer pricing up and even if oil got back to 40 a barrel, consumer prices for groceries and general merchandise wouldn't come back down.
I know the President is not responsible for the increase in prices but, his voice can play a big part in whether or not they get out of hand and "w " has set back and let them go crazy. JMHO

Mark
Old 02-03-2008, 11:06 AM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

I believe that 2 things are holding down the economy, First was of course the Oil prices which to me the Speculaters are being left to do what ever they want. As long as I can remember there have always been troubles in the Oil producing countries so why have they now decided to use that as a reason to jump up the oil prices???? What, Sunoco just announced record profits again....that says it all imo.
Also the housing market has really helped the economy take a dive.We had our house on the market for 6 months and never got shown once. We live not 5 mins from the Atlantic Ocean and cant get anybody to even look at our house.The Developers were left to build as much as they could as quick as they could with no forethought on the future and now there are thousands of empty brand new homes sitting empty around here. Also the people that got involved with those arm's that the banks started jacking the interest rates on didnt help. There are 2 people to blame for that, the banks and the people getting taking those kind of loans.I know a guy whos interest rate went up 4 points in one month, Now that was just the Bank getting greedy and it cost the banks in the long run, because now there are all these foreclosed on houses that arent worth anything.
It will be awhile before we see a good economy again.
Hopefully Washington will get their heads out of their respective butts and get a handle on it. :roll: :roll:
Old 02-03-2008, 12:51 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

what i can say about BAD economy from past history,such as WWII depression and another other low times......Many people set themselves up for having a lot of money in the future and even get RICH..

what i mean by this..is now is the best time ever for anyone in a 401k or other kind of mutual funds.....the stock prices are low...now is the time to BUY,BUY,BUY,BUY..
if your anyhwere from legal working age up into your mid 40's or lower 50's..now is the time to increase your 401k etc......
you will end up having a-lot of shares at the end of this economy thing..and when the market rebounds ( AND IT WILL)..Your Stock value will SOAR thru the roof...

trust me there will be some smart ones that will set themselves up or give their self a boost in their retirement effort they would have never had without this economy thing..then there will be some that will freak themselves out and sell off and lose their cans..

( if your close to retirement age the agreesive buying doesn't count for you..cut back to Bonds)

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-03-2008, 01:43 PM
onebad48tk
JOURNEYMAN

OOBOB! come on get real what do you mean w can't control the price of fuel!! i do believe we have what they call a reserve,not only that the bushe's own oil well's. GIVE ME A BREAK! BUSHNOMICS! why should he give a s!@t about the working man, if i lived in a place where everything was paid for i wouldn't have to buy gas either. bleed us at the pump's thats there logic. and as far as CLINTON again GIVE ME A BREAK! THERE GOES THE REST OF THE ECONOMY! HEY KATIE BAR THE DOOR! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -