am I wrong here?

Old 06-11-2007, 09:30 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

WACKED----NO HARD FEELINGS--WE ALL HAVE OUR DAYS/ SOMETIMES EVEN WEEKS---WELCOME TO THE FORUM ANYWAY 8) :lol: LIVELY
Old 06-11-2007, 10:38 AM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

wacked, you DID NOT piss any of these guys off as it would take alot more... We are mellow, laid back, men, that enjoy this site and yes we are kinda like a family so hope you will join us often....There is a lot to be learned here and hope you share with us all and also we do kinda misbehave from time to time, so hang around.....You got a really nice looking S-10 in that trade, so you must have really come out good or your car must have been really super....
Old 06-11-2007, 12:00 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

wacked thanks for that last post and I hope you have a good time with your new hotrod at the track. Keep it safe and welcome to the RJ Team. Wesley
Old 06-11-2007, 09:33 PM
GBoven72
JOURNEYMAN

Boy I could be wrong but I see you did nothing wrong. If you didn't have a set deal then all is good. But if I tell someone I will hold something for them I will do it.< If that was the case you are in the wrong. But to me it sounded like you two were going to look at each others cars and maybe make a deal. It sounds like the deal was lop sided and may not have happened any way. Coming from the other guys stand point: If the deal was so good for him, he should have drove down right away.

As far as the honor payment reminder. You are taking that way to hard. Im sure the site could use the money and some one bringing it up is hurting no one.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:37 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by GBoven72
Boy I could be wrong but I see you did nothing wrong. If you didn't have a set deal then all is good. But if I tell someone I will hold something for them I will do it.< If that was the case you are in the wrong. But to me it sounded like you two were going to look at each others cars and maybe make a deal. It sounds like the deal was lop sided and may not have happened any way. Coming from the other guys stand point: If the deal was so good for him, he should have drove down right away.

As far as the honor payment reminder. You are taking that way to hard. Im sure the site could use the money and some one bringing it up is hurting no one.
A'MAN,

Said just right.

Zip.
Old 06-12-2007, 08:00 AM
wacked
APPRENTICE

thanks fellas,i really love this site it is so addicting.the trade would have been kinda lopped-later he told me the blazer had no interior,no carpet,a hole in the floor where the transfer case shifter used to be,bumpers had one bolt keeping them on,and the rear seal on the tranny was leaking.i got really lucky with this s10,i took it to super chevy this past weekend and it ran 11.04 in 90 degree heat-so i am extremly happy.
Old 06-12-2007, 08:08 AM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

I would like to see a whole bunch of pics of blazer, motor sides inside etc, I like blazers , a lil bit :lol:
Old 06-12-2007, 08:20 AM
wacked
APPRENTICE

Old 06-12-2007, 08:23 AM
wacked
APPRENTICE

[img]

here are the specs:
All motor, no NOS. Narrowed ford 9" with spool and 4.88 gears. Strange nodular center section, Mark Williams axles with 5/8 studs. Ladder bars with QA1 coilovers and anti-roll bar. Billet pinion support. Professionally backhalfed with stock front frame. ATI turbo 350 trans with 4500 convertor. Motor is freshly built 412ci small block, only has 15 passes on it. GM "509" casting block, 2 bolt mains(ARP fasteners). Clearanced for crank. Block filled to bottom of water pump but runs nice and cool. Eagle 4340 forged 3.75 stroke crank and 6" 4340 eagle H-beam rods. Keith black forged flat top pistons(NEW). Internally balanced. Custom ground solid roller cam. 630 630 lift and 272 277 duration @ .050 106 lobe separation. Canfield aluminum heads, 215cc intake runners, 2.08 intake valves,66cc chambers, been shaved .007. Canfield stud girdles. ECPI racing billit rockers, 1.5 ratio. Bowtie single plane intake. Holley 850DP with jet extentions. MSD distributor, 6AL box. Line lock, 4 wheel disc brakes. Single racing bucket seat with 5 point harness. B&M pro stick. Nice 10 point cage. Fiberglass 4" bolt on cowl hood. Lexan all around except back window. Aluminum radiator with electric fan. Moroso electric water pump. 5 gal fuel cell. Holley blue pump. 1/2 aluminum line to regulator, rest is braided. Set up for dual batteries. Has battery cut off and external posts for recharging. I'm sure I'm forgetting some things but you get the idea. Truck runs 10.90's in the 1/4 and 6.90's in the 1/8 with cool air. 7.00's and 11.00's in the heat. It still has more in it, I really haven't tuned it yet.[/img]
Old 06-12-2007, 01:16 PM
Gdaddy
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Personally, i feel if you gave a man 3 days notice for whatever reason thats plenty of notice...day of the deal or day before is a lil much but 3 days is ok by me..ive been welched on more than i care to think and as long as i have that kind of notice its ok.. just because you are trying to trade doesnt mean you are married to the deal..a dhange of mind isnt illegal and no one was out money with that kind of notice..Just my Opinion of course

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -