dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

happy b-day bro
Old 02-04-2011, 05:44 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by zipper06
Thanks guys, the funny thing is i donot know who (huckfin)
is or how he or she knew it was my birthday, but i turned 72 today and i've been up in Ms. for the last 2 wks working on 4 race related projects at the shop i've worked at for 13 yrs. I just got home at 4:00 pm today, so i donot know what's been going on here on RJ for the last 2 wks. since i have no computer up there. But i still feel o'k and i have more projects than i can shake a stick at, with this stupd weather i can even work in my own shop.
Again thanks guys, at 30 i never figured i'd make this long but here i am.

HeHe, i celebrated my birthday in 2 states the same day, the first for me.

Zip.
Happy Birthday Zip !....not trying to hi-jack this thread but you said you didn't know who Huckfin was ? I started to let it go just to see how Far it would go but I am here to stop this kind of stuff.. and now the revealing ( DRUMROLL) its Cepx111 ( Charles) one of the guys who posted a few weeks ago he was done with the site ( for the 3rd time) and said for me to delete his account blah,blah,blah,blah,blah....and too be honest I did ban him for a few days then I decided to lift the ban cause I have more fun watching what this Guy does Next, Same reasons I did not ban Rudy or the other one...I love to watch these Clowns in action..it amuses me...lol... ...Now who is the one playing games..aweful funny Rudy,Suicide and Cepx111 made their grand exit together and 2 out of the 3 have been back on the site using fake Names. and their real names to. ( I Have confirmed this).......LOL...WTF !

What Children !

Users posting from this IP address

cepx111 [ 498 Posts ]

huckfin [ 1 Post ]

Other IP addresses this user has posted from

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "