obama's auntie from kenya

Old 04-16-2009, 10:52 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Well Rad, we are not terribly different really. BTW: I do not think Rush is the voice for the conservatives... he is to agressive & can hurt them. Hell, I just want freedom & my kids not to have money stolen from them. I am a Christian (not a perfect one either), the Bible says it well... over-taxation becomes theft. I want the Pledge of Allegiance back in schools (w/ the "under God" part), I want Jesus back in Schools too. If the high-schools nationwide have a "day of silence" for homosexuals, then we should be able to talk about Jesus too or pray before a football game!!! If people don't like it, don't pray then.... why remove that from our teachers, principals & students??? WTH!! Anyways, we all have been silent for too long. The company I work for honors the military very much.... we donate to TAPS, name many of bows & guns after the military... we have a American Flag post for every 20 feet in the front of our plant. Because we manufacture guns & compound bows, we are not a favorite buisness around here w/the Liberals... but it is the least we can do to honor our military. I don't know, I wish America was more honorable to our troops than this. Many have layed down thier lives... only to be called a threat to our country today. Janet Napolitano: SHAME UPON YOU... DISPICABLE. Scooter