ATI procharger build time question?

Old 11-05-2007, 07:18 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

i agree with kEN on the CREDIT CARDS as far as protection is concerned.

i have dealt with ATI direct in the past..i am not so sure your independent dealer didn't have something to do with this screw up !

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-07-2007, 03:57 PM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

I agree with the credit card too. I was going to use my debit card but the owner of the company said he really prefered check so he didn't have to pay the percentage on accepting credit/debit. Mistake! Also was informed that they don't give refunds after parts are ordered. With a Procharger I can understand. But after talking with other people and them saying they had theirs in 6-8 weeks for other "dealers" something just doesn't seem right that mine took nearly 4 months. And it's just a plain old F-2. Now then he says if I send him the intercooler thats wrong that he will have it exchanged for me. I'm thinking of just dealing with what I have since I don't want to die of old age before the new 1 shows up. And oh yeah, I don't know where it's "coming" from but I won't get my MSD until the first part of next week. Hmm, how's that for getting me a part that's been paid in full for over a month. The procharger was paid for in the first 2 weeks. Now then, I'm still trying to give them a chance to make good so I'm not going to say names just yet. But they have ads on here and ebay. I looked at their feedback on ebay about a week ago. Biggest compliant? anyone? no guesses? Great part, very slow at shipping and that was a + feedback. Some didn't never get their parts. I'll keep you posted. Thanks
Old 11-07-2007, 04:22 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

can you say F L O A T I N G

Old 11-07-2007, 06:25 PM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

I was told that about 2 months ago and thats what I believed too. I've about decided to keep and deal with the intercooler I have now and after my MSD shows up, just post the good and the bad about them in the feedback section. I should wait until I have all my parts first.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:39 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

smart Move !

Old 11-14-2007, 10:23 AM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

Well incase you didn't see it I posted the company in the feedback section. I've been waiting 2 weeks for an MSD 7535 Dig. 7 box and a MSD map sensor for car. And thats just since they told me it was shipped elsewhere. The parts where paid for 3 weeks before they sent my box and then said it wasn't in there. RACE PARTS DIRECT, HAHAHA the name says it all. You order from them, pay them and then wait while they order the parts direct from the company, and when they aren't busy they may actually ship them to the right place. What a joke just think twice before you order anything from there or if you do, order it now so you can get it for the end of the season next year.