Margaritaman by request...dial up, you've been warned!

Old 10-02-2007, 05:13 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by margaritaman
I think, and I emphasize think, that I glanced down and saw 6700 past the finish line and I let off a bit after the line. Of course I was so wound up and am such a rookie that I forgot to recall the tach before shutting it off.

It's the perfect gear for the 1/8th and my car.

The license is a first quarter project. (We can do that in Southern California!)

You might call yourself a Rookie at making a pass..but your sure as hell no rookie at making a car look good..
i looked back thru these pics reeeeeeeal SLOW and i am just in AWE at the craftsmanship that you put in this car,,,the car is no DOUBT MAGAZINE material and i mean front COVER if they are looking for 66-67 PRO-STREET BLOWN NOVA'S....You have talent #1 which means you can invision, next you have a lot of A$$ to materialize something like this,,,next you have tons of money in this project...

for what its worth i have been to MAJOR car shows and seen top of the line cars..my last being at the Good Guys show in Columbus Ohio..over 16k cars.....and trust me yours ranks right up there with the front runner pro-street cars.

i have seen your car on here for a few years BUT I had no idea IT WAS AS NICE AS IT IS..

Again my Hats off to you
Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-02-2007, 05:18 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Now Brian anit you glad that I asked him to show us what it looked like.
Old 10-02-2007, 06:04 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Wes u got that right !.....

Brian

Old 10-02-2007, 09:00 PM
margaritaman
JUNIOR BUILDER

Well thanks Brian and thanks guys. ops: ops: ops:

I do it because it's a challenge. I tell my Dad, " I can't hit a golf ball worth a shxt, but I can conceptualize a car." Ya it takes bucks, I don't need to tell anyone here that, but that just motivates me to sell more and work harder. Having a good woman to support you makes a HUGE difference too. In fact if it weren't for my two women it would never have happened. So how about I show them off too!!! Kim's birthday dinner from Saturday night. And my sunburn from Saturday's car show.
Old 10-03-2007, 04:00 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Jeff,

Thanks for sharing!!!!!!

You are definately a lucky man to have such a supportive and beautiful family!!!
It sounds like a wonderful life. 8)
Old 10-05-2007, 07:03 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Beautiful FAMILY....thats what this is all about...WE ARE A FAMILY BASED WEB-SITE/COMMUNITY..

Tell Kim Happy birthday from RJ AND HUG THE LITTLE ONE FOR US ALSO..

i have a pair of those woman myself...lol

Brian......

Old 10-06-2007, 07:31 AM
hotrod1024
MASTER BUILDER

When I win the lottery I have a 68 Firebird I would like for you to do for me.LOL. .Really sweet ride you got there.
Old 10-21-2007, 05:53 PM
Winmon
APPRENTICE

That is the NICEST pro street Nova I have seen. Been salivating over it from the first time I saw it posted over at Chevytalk. Nice job on it and congrats on the great first track outing. Are you going to continue to run it at the track? Any projects planned this winter?
Old 10-22-2007, 06:33 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

Hey m man NNNIIICCCEEEEE NICE 67 NOVA i WOULD LOVE ONE ,LOOKING FOR 1 FOR THE WIFE!! MAN O MAN YOU'VE GOT , NICE FAMILY AND A GREAT CAR GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! David. and no Im not sorry for shouting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this is the best site !!!
Old 10-25-2007, 11:09 AM
akahotrod
SHOW GUEST

hey were you at the oc cruise labor day i think i saw you car there very nice i am hoping to make it ther next year

i won best graphics at that show in 99 thay however dont look that good now ..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -