another new guy

Old 07-16-2007, 04:27 PM
morency79
APPRENTICE

Default another new guy

Thought I would say hey. Been checking out this site for awhile figured I would finally join. Seems to be some pretty cool people here. Well have fun and stay safe. :wink:
Old 07-16-2007, 04:31 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Hi and Welcome!!!!

Have fun, enjoy and contribute as often as you feel like it.

I will try not to drool on your posts, I do drool though, must be the meds...lol

Anyway, enjoy!!!!!!!
Old 07-16-2007, 04:59 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

welcome to the site we will try to get chevyguy back in his cage before you get back.
Old 07-16-2007, 05:10 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

What another new guy :lol: ....Just kidding....We are glad to have you join us as there is room for all and hope you continue to enjoy Rj and tell your friends to come on aboard also...Now that is out of the way, what ya drinking :?: :lol: Tell us about yourself and your ride and all the other newbies we ask the same thing of you also...and of course we want you to mess up so we can ride you awhile.....and also the pig is not for sale
Old 07-16-2007, 05:17 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

OH GREAT NOT 1 BUT 2 NEW GUYS :roll: :roll: THAT MAKES IT TWICE AS FUN :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: --WELCOME TO THE NICEST/MOST RESPECTFUL/GREATEST/BEST LOOKING BUNCH OF RACERS ON THESE SITES :roll: :roll: :roll: :? ops: --I KNOW I DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT :shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 07-16-2007, 05:23 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Hi.
Old 07-16-2007, 05:30 PM
morency79
APPRENTICE

Default the car

73 nova just bought it month and a half ago. put a 350 together in a weekend put a rpm cam in it and bought a edelbrock carb just to get it moving gonna take it to norwalk this wednesday just want to be on the track nothing like it. dont think I'm gonna do to well though since these stock heads wont let me go over 5 grand atleast that is my guess (valve float) dont have the money for springs or heads yet. Looking forward to this fall and winter though so I can put something in it with a little more ooomph!
Old 07-16-2007, 06:20 PM
ash
MASTER BUILDER

Welcome to the Assylum! :lol: Sounds like a fun ride. Keep us informed of your progress, we like to hear about success. And if it isn't , there is a lot of knowledge floating around in here to help out if you need
Old 07-16-2007, 07:08 PM
jbsjunk
EXPERT BUILDER

Welcome aboard! 8)

I had several Novas, one being a 73 that was my racer. Sold it to a guy by Detroit a few years ago, wish I had it back. :cry:
Old 07-17-2007, 02:16 PM
morency79
APPRENTICE

everything is for sale :P I'll see what this thing is about not expecting much right now gonna go with a turbo maybe next year. unless someone makes me an offer. I want a chevelle bought the nova for a good deal or I would still be waiting for a chevelle.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -