Chrome Moly vs Mild Steel Help!

Old 12-30-2008, 05:24 AM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by markadams
Zip, I have a picture downloaded to picoodle, but don't understand "copy and paste #1 forum to here". I did click on copy on picoodle, but it will not allow me to paste it here. Please explain. Thanks, Mark Adams
O'k Mark,

In the #1 forum box line you have to high light the whole box (all of the text), then right click on the highlighted line, and your browser with give you about 5 options, right click the copy option, then paste to the RJ forum and the text will show in the RJ forum, click preview and you can then see the text will change to a thumb nail pic. you can then click the pic. and it will open to full size.
If i want to post more than one pic. i paste them to note pad on the desk top. I then open RJ forum and highlight all the text/pics that i have uploaded and pasted to the note pad. Same secquence right click, copy, right click paste to RJ and all the pic will show up. I always preview to make sure that they are tranferred to the forum.

hope this helps.

Zip.
Old 12-30-2008, 01:00 PM
markadams
JUNIOR BUILDER

C:\Documents and Settings\Mark\My Documents\My Pictures\2008_1210corvette\2008_1210corvette0001.J PG

Did the picture come through? Sorry guys, all new to me.[/img]

Thanks for the help Zip!
Old 12-30-2008, 06:00 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Mark,

It shows that you didn't upload it, you have to scroll down on picoodle and upload the image that you selected, then the text will appear in the forum #1 line once it's uploaded. As long as it still says the picture is located in you documents it hasn't been uploaded to picoodle.

Here's a screen shot of what you should see when the pic. is uploaded. All you have too do once the pic is uploaded is too highlight all of the text in forums#1 box then copy and paste to RJ.

Zip.

click to enlarge.

Old 12-31-2008, 03:33 AM
markadams
JUNIOR BUILDER

I think it worked.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:48 AM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Looks like a nice start...
Old 12-31-2008, 08:31 AM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by markadams

I think it worked.
By Golly you got it now :lol:

Zip.
Old 12-31-2008, 08:41 AM
markadams
JUNIOR BUILDER

I hope I can do it again. I will get some pictures of the students from start to finish working on it with me. Due to the holidays the tube bender will not be delivered until Friday. I hate to wait, especially when I am on holiday break and have time to work on it. Happy New Year everyone! Thanks for your help and patience!
Old 12-31-2008, 02:28 PM
kwkracing
RACING JUNKIE

in what neighbor hood is this school?
Old 12-31-2008, 04:02 PM
markadams
JUNIOR BUILDER

The school is Nation Ford High School in Fort Mill South Carolina. It opened last year (August 2007). It is a small town just below Charlotte North Carolina. Our enrollment doubled in the first year to over 100 students and two teachers. Thanks. Mark Adams