be honest

Old 05-08-2007, 01:55 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

zip thanks for the post and you are right but i still like my bike.lol
Old 05-08-2007, 02:08 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

ya like zip i don't like to say much on this kinda thing because a man should have what he wants and works for but i will say this i have a lot of friends that ride bikes and i use to myself until that faithful day when it rode me and i was lucky to walk away and have never ridden since don't get me wrong i like to ride and miss it very much but there again i do have a wife and a son and three grand kids that i love very much and enjoy being with them . so if you keep your bike be very careful and watch the others my wreck and a very good friend of mine now is paralysed from a bike wreck was caused by others so take care and be safe . sorry to post things like this but hate to see anyone hurt doing something they love.
Old 05-08-2007, 03:05 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

I LIKE BIKES BUT CAN'T STAND THE PRESSURE FROM THE OTHER DRIVERS IN VEHICLES OR THE STUPID ACTING BIKERS WHO GET WAY TO CARELESS AROUND YOU GOING DOWN THE ROAD :shock: :shock: --I HAVE PUT SOME GOOD FRIENDS IN THE GROUND FROM THE IDIOTS OUT THERE OR FROM THEIR OWN DRINKING AND RIDING DRUNK :evil: :evil: COMMON SENSE AND DEFENSIVE DRIVING HAS TO PREVAIL 8) 8) BE CAREFUL :? :?
Old 05-09-2007, 05:20 AM
3dracing
MASTER BUILDER

I haven't been on one since August 18th 1985. That was the day my best friend died in a wreck on a bike.

Steve