Wifes Christmas Gift

Old 12-21-2008, 06:49 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by fishmanjoe
HELL!I am giving my wife a toaster.That way if she gets mad at me ,she will burn my toast,not shoot me.FISHMANJOE
that's sorta what I was think'n....these are some brave dudes givin' em weapons.
Old 12-21-2008, 07:34 PM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

yea settin up more storys for SNAPED when wifes kill their spouse,
one story had wife/husband working as jail guards, he got out of
line and he ended up on SNAPED, wifes who lose it, good luck :wink:
i'll stick to giving her panties from victoria secret, ha ha
reminds me of police academy when the man/wife cops get down
in bed and have guns hidden all over and one goes off in the dark :wink:
Old 12-22-2008, 03:13 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

man i watch that show snapped, its made me hide all my guns and i got alot of guns long guns handguns alot of guns.i also have learned to sleep REAL lite., cause im always pissin her off. im sniffing my food, counting the knives, and checking my brakes. this show has me so damn scared ive started to say yes maam.lol no really
Old 12-22-2008, 03:16 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

did i forget to mention shes only 5ft 2 and weighs 115. scary woman, pretty hot but scary!!!
Old 12-22-2008, 09:58 AM
krazy55ken
APPRENTICE

Default XMAS GIFT

My wife wants somthing that goes form 0 to 200 in 5 sec. so I got her a bathroom scale.. KRAZYKEN
Old 12-22-2008, 10:55 AM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: XMAS GIFT

Originally Posted by krazy55ken
My wife wants somthing that goes form 0 to 200 in 5 sec. so I got her a bathroom scale.. KRAZYKEN
:lol: Now there you go, good thing she doesn't already have a gun :P

Zip.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:05 PM
denn468
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

krazy 55 that was a good one to bad you dont have the balls to actually say it to her
Old 12-22-2008, 02:22 PM
krazy55ken
APPRENTICE

Default krazy55ken

How much money would you like to put on that...... she has been around for 32 years and hasent killed me yet..
Old 12-22-2008, 03:34 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

LOL ...I hear ya Guys......But Bottom Line if she ever wanted to shoot me i got enough of my own Iron around the house she could use to do it with (4 handguns 3 shot guns and One AR-15..countless of Knifes)..she wouldn't need her own...

i am also a Knife man. i collected them when i were Younger. back in the law-enforcement days i also strapped on a Boot Knife each shift under bottom cuff of my pants ( explorer dagger)
( not within dept policy :roll: )...but hey.. in the streets it was war each day better to have it than not. Lot of Quick close Quarter hand to hand take downs/combat took place in these smaller ghetto living rooms on these domestics etc...way faster then you could ever prepare

Back when i 1st went on the force all we had was standard issue model 10 S&W with two 6 round speed loaders. there were a rash of ARM ROBBERIES around town happening on night watch...Many guys on my Platoon was bringing in our own personal weapons and shoulder holstering them cause the bad guy was packing some serious heat..

the younger guys can have it Now...

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 12-22-2008, 05:29 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
LOL ...I hear ya Guys......But Bottom Line if she ever wanted to shoot me i got enough of my own Iron around the house she could use to do it with (4 handguns 3 shot guns and One AR-15..countless of Knifes)..she wouldn't need her own...

i am also a Knife man. i collected them when i were Younger. back in the law-enforcement days i also strapped on a Boot Knife each shift under bottom cuff of my pants ( explorer dagger)
( not within dept policy :roll: )...but hey.. in the streets it was war each day better to have it than not. Lot of Quick close Quarter hand to hand take downs/combat took place in these smaller ghetto living rooms on these domestics etc...way faster then you could ever prepare

Back when i 1st went on the force all we had was standard issue model 10 S&W with two 6 round speed loaders. there were a rash of ARM ROBBERIES around town happening on night watch...Many guys on my Platoon was bringing in our own personal weapons and shoulder holstering them cause the bad guy was packing some serious heat..

the younger guys can have it Now...
I won't lie I have done my fair share of belly achin' about COPS...but in all seriousness, I wouldn't have that job for nothin'....ya never know who you are dealing with...PLUS you have to worry about justifying your actions after the fact,and the criminal doesn't....I think I would just taze everyone right off the bat to show em I meant business.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -