holloween joke

Old 10-31-2007, 07:16 AM
mcracecars
EXPERT BUILDER

Default holloween joke

Ripped this off of the yellow bullet forum...
enjoy,,

A couple was invited to a swanky masked Halloween Party. She got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone. He being a devoted husband protested, but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed, and there was no need of his good time being spoiled by not going.So he took his costume and away he went.

The wife, after sleeping soundly for about an hour, awakened without pain and, as it was still early, she decided to go the party.Since her husband did not know what her costume was, she thought she would have some fun by watching her husband to see how he acted when she was not with him.

She joined the party and soon spotted her husband cavorting around on the dance floor, dancing with every nice chick he could, and copping a little feel here and a little kiss there.

His wife sidled up to him and being a rather seductive babe herself, he left his partner high and dry and devoted his time to the new stuff that had just arrived. She let him go as far as he wished; naturally, since he was her husband.

Finally, he whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed, so off they went to one of the cars and had a little bang. Just before unmasking at midnight[/color][color=white], she slipped away, went home, put the costume away and got into bed, wondering what kind of explanation he would make for his behavior.

She was sitting up reading when he came in, and she asked what kind of a time he had.
he said Oh, the same old thing. You know I never have a good time when you're not there.

Did you dance much she says?

I'll tell you, I never even danced one dance. When I got there, I met Pete, Bill Brown and some other guys, so we went into the den and played poker all evening.

But you're not going to believe what happened to the guy I loaned my costume to.......
Old 10-31-2007, 12:47 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

lmao
Old 11-01-2007, 10:35 AM
ash
MASTER BUILDER

:shock: :lol: :lol:
Old 11-01-2007, 12:24 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Thats funny right there!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-01-2007, 03:35 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

backfire
Old 11-01-2007, 05:12 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah,
I took it pretty hard when I found out it was her.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:04 PM
fastbowtie
MASTER BUILDER

She sounds like my EX wife after A few drinks but it was just the color of the Tee shirt SHe could see the rest of him :shock: :shock:
Old 11-02-2007, 01:49 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by fastbowtie
She sounds like my EX wife after A few drinks but it was just the color of the Tee shirt SHe could see the rest of him :shock: :shock:
I was wearing a POLO shirt..not a tee shirt. :P