Watchout for add #1646797 tonylittle

Old 09-10-2009, 08:15 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Well Mr. Tony you aren't doing a good job defending yourself by name calling, If you want to prove yourself show proof of what your saying, AND BEFORE YOU SAY IT YES I HAVE READ EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SAID VERY CAREFULLY :!: :!: But i still haven't seen any proof :!: :!: Show it or be labeled :!: :!: Your choise :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 09-10-2009, 08:23 PM
TonyLittell
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Well Mr. Tony you aren't doing a good job defending yourself by name calling, If you want to prove yourself show proof of what your saying, AND BEFORE YOU SAY IT YES I HAVE READ EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SAID VERY CAREFULLY :!: :!: But i still haven't seen any proof :!: :!: Show it or be labeled :!: :!: Your choise :!: :!:

dude... come on.... show what?????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????

I admitted the car isnt what i said it was and corrected my post as soon as i found out........ there is nothing to prove.....

so NO you havent read my posts..... i got scammed and i found out and fixed my add.....

I AM NOT CLAIMING TO HAVE THE FRESH STOCK BOTTOM END SHORTBLOCK WITH FORGED PISTONS.... I HAVE CONCEEDED AND I AM SORRY IF ANYONE WAS OFFENDED AT MY AD..... I CORRECTED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how is it that 2 of you can not get that through your skulls?
Old 09-10-2009, 08:24 PM
TonyLittell
JUNIOR BUILDER

hell I EVEN OFFERED TO BUY MY CAR BACK FOR THEIR ORIGINAL ASKING PRICE IF IT DOESNT HAVE THE PARTS I STATED!

HOW AM I THE BAD GUY HERE?????????????????????????????????????
Old 09-10-2009, 08:28 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Ok ''Shortcake'' did ''Tony'' offer to buy back the car :?: :?: Now it is your turn :!: :!: Some of us on here are ''Damn'' good at figuring things out, have done many times before :!: :!:

Old 09-10-2009, 08:29 PM
TonyLittell
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
Originally Posted by tonylittell
but here is his original email talking about the mustang with over 10k in new parts. (you dont get to that amount with a stock bottom end heads and cam car)
oh... and the notch doesnt have a world class t-5 either. found that out when i had to replace the clutch, pressureplate and throwout bearing in it last weekend. its a straight t5...not a world class

would you be interested in two cars for one....i have a 91 notchback in excelllent condition and a street strip 89 lx mustang......i had the 89 at pinks all out in maryland this year but they picked a low 9 sec. field...both cars have lots of extras and i have eover 10k in the street strip stang....89 is a C-4 reverse manual valve body and the 91 i just put a T-5 world class in....if interested call and i will give you aall the details on both cars...757-328-2880 dAVID
Sorry but I did not see this post. ops: ops:

ITS COOL DIRKA no harm no foul.... and i am sorry for the language.... a little pissed that i get scammed and then made to be the bad guy.... agian i am sorry for any offending language
Old 09-10-2009, 08:30 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

SUSPENSE :shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 09-10-2009, 08:31 PM
TonyLittell
JUNIOR BUILDER

Ok ''Shortcake'' did ''Tony'' offer to buy back the car :?: :?: Now it is your turn :!: :!: Some of us on here are ''Damn'' good at figuring things out, have done many times before :!: :!:

read about 9 or 10 posts up... i posted it in this forum
Old 09-10-2009, 08:38 PM
DSSTRBD
SHOW GUEST

Default tony (liar) little

here is the number for ROCKET PERFORMANCE 757-596-8768 ask for Rodney he built the car and knows how much money i spent since he got it all.....nothing to hide....i said i had over 10k invested not in parts....the best 60 ft i ever ran in the car was a 1.68 that i recall....and yes i was a qualifier on pinks all out but because of a lottery drawing not from running....you really shouldnt twist stuff around...bad business...all my proof was given to you in the form of a folder full of reciepts....i can gladly go and get duplicates from rocket....i owned the car for over a year titled and tagged....mr. little never titled the camaro until the day before the trade....seems a little fishy huh....i am sure you got a good excuse for that one..
Old 09-10-2009, 08:39 PM
shortcake
SHOW GUEST

yep your right you corrected your post but only because you got called out on it... You knew what the car had all along because we gave you all the papers on the car. As for the email you posted that he sent you where does it say anything you are claiming we said. We had over 10k in the car never did we say in parts for the car. Again come on... you posted an email that doesnt state anything you are claiming we lied about. As for the camaro like I said the car is not what you said it was. It had leaks and miss fires and cost almost $1000. to fix and again as I said the car is going to be dynoed tomarrow (today) the 11th...
Old 09-10-2009, 08:39 PM
TonyLittell
JUNIOR BUILDER

oh and as far as me lying about the pinks all out qualifyer? well when David Holland said it was a qualifier and well the stickers on the rear quarter glass that say pinks all out qualifier and the fact that on rocket performance say it qualified is why i poseted as so.... there was nothing about a lottery told to me nor is that anywhere that i just referenced

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -