Watchout for add #1646797 tonylittle

Old 09-12-2009, 08:53 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

''Tod'' you know it wasn't me that said those things, someone is changing quotes, and i think i know who it is, only mods can do that :!: :!: :lol: :lol: My dart weighs 2675 with me in it, has a 440 cid ''Sonny Race engine's '' built small block, run's very low 10's, dyno 651 @ 7400 rpm :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 09-12-2009, 10:31 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by shortcake

The cage actually looks a ton better than the one in the mustang. 11.99 thats funny....it had half the enging last year and went 1/2 a second faster at 118 mph..... the guy tuning it needs to have someone else tune it cause he doesnt know what he is doing.....
[/quote]

He posted that here....after the deal. What does that have to do with what he told you before you traded? and besides that, that was about a different motor. The email YOU posted says he has not ran the car with this engine.
Old 09-12-2009, 11:38 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

hey guys been long time since i was on but read this one and if its a matter of a few ci and parasidic loss on a drive line i got the perfect solution i get all three cars and the trailer mentioned all parts involved and then alls good i traded on here truck i traded was as advertised and his was as he said both would up needing stuff but remeber this a. THEY ARE USED AND OR NOT COMPLETED b. NO WHERE WAS A WARRENTY STATED so as i see it and in my humble opinion let it go. people got confusec pissed and for what? tobe told they both right and both wrong
Old 09-13-2009, 05:18 AM
TonyLittell
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Re: TO ALL THE MORONS

Originally Posted by varepoman
CAMARO WAS DYNOED AT HORSEPOWER SOLUTIONS IN HAMPTON ...IT TURNED ON THE FIRST PULL 340 HP AT THE WHEELS, 2ND PULL WAS 368 HP AFTER A TIMING CHANGE AND ON THE THIRD AND FINAL PULL AFTER A CARB JET CHANGE IT TURNED 370 HP.... ON A 200 SHOT OF SPRAY THEY BELIEVE THE CAR WOULD BRING 525 HP MAYBE.....THESE GUYS THAT TUNED THIS CAR WERE TUNING CARS BEFORE NUMB NUTS EVEN DREAMED OF RIPPING PEOPLE OFF....WENT TO VIRGINIA MOTORSPORTS PARK TODAY HOPING TO SEE BILLY BAD ASS BUT NO LUCK...SO WE RAN THE CAR IT RAN A 11.98 @ 111 MPH....60 FOOT WAS 1.70....NOT THAT GREAT BUT FOR A 3500 LB CAR OH WELL.....HE GOT ME AND HE GOT THE BETTER OF THE DEAL....I AM OVER THE CHILDISH GAMES BUT IT IS FUNNY I HAVE OFFERED THE BATTERY BOX AND SHUT OFF SWITCH AND BOTTLE TO MR. LITTLE AND OF COURSE LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE HE HAS AN EXCUSE.....DONT BE SCARED ALL YOUR LIFE BRO....
1. get a new tuner and a bigger carb... tuner being more important. Where did he or anyone else lash the rockers at? bullet says lash hot and at 26 thousanths on the intake and 28 thousanths on the exhaust..... bet you have them to tight or most likely to lose and valves arent opening them all the way.....

2. i got the better end of the deal? its been shown over and over you and your mouthy crap starter woman are liars. i was promised a fresh 306 with 1.7 scorpian rockers and a bunch of other parts. INCLUDING some red and black racing buckets.... i got a stock 302 block and some bullshit 1.5 rockers. and none of the other stuff. PLUS YOU STOLE PARTS SUCH AS THE HEATER AND BOTTLE WRENCH WHEN YOU PARKED THE CAR FROM PULLING IT OFF THE TRAILER!

3. me scared? not the case at all. i dont know where you live for 1. hell you made me meet you at some bussiness out in the middle of nowhere just to view the cars so that i would never know where you live..... funny thing is though, if you were at virginia motorsports park yesterday why didnt you come by my house. you know where i live as you have been here twice to view my car and bring me yours. Hell, i only live 3.5 to four miles from the track and you had to pass my exit (the one right before the one for vmp) to get to the track......SO WHO HAS ALL THE MOUTH AND NO REAL COURAGE?

get a life dude. yall posted this bull in here and your stories changed over and over. i proved i was the truthfull one and yall are the liars and scammers. only thing i did wrong was call your girl some names after she started all this crap....and i apologized.
Old 09-13-2009, 05:36 AM
TonyLittell
JUNIOR BUILDER

from shortcake
I'm sorry if you guys feel that I was wrong for posting anything on this forum, and you may think that there is not much of a dif. in a 302 and a 306 in the case of the mustang and there may not be, however I contacted Mr. Tony via e-mail asking him to correct his add on the mustang before I came here. It was more than just the size of the engine that was imbellished on in his add. He simply ignored me and told me to mind my own buisness along with several other choice words he had for me. I only wanted to make sure that the person that bought the mustang knew exactly what they were getting. I have stated several x's that it is a great car and worth every bit of his asking price. Just wanted him to be honest about the car... Thats all... As for the Camaro he stated several x's the car would run 10's or better. Ok he said he had not run the car down the track n thats fine and dandy... I have no problems with the entire deal... He got the better end and that is clear... That is not the reason I came here... I was not trying to start a huge war over all this just wanted him to be clear about the mustang thats all... And in My Opinion he Imbellished quite a bit on the Camaro as well... In My Opinion he knew the car would not run what he said and he knew about all the leaks and so forth as well but thats just My Opinion. We took that chance when we did the deal... And thats just my two cent's worth!!! Thanks for everything guys...
Yet another lie..... if you remember corectly or you can sort through all of your other lies you will remember you sent me in your one and only private message in junk that. i was a scammer. neither car had parts i said they had ect and you had already reported me to junk for being a scammer and would do so every time i posted something in racing junk..... did you forget that? I never ignored anything. at 10pm that night when i got home from work, i did 3 things.

1. changed my ad to correct the lies your boyfriend told me
2. replied to your private message
3. opened another private message from scorpion letting me know about this thread
4. defended myself and prove you and David Holland to be liars and the real scammers

I am still trying to figure out what i lied about in my camaro ad and what i lied about in the mustang ad? i corrected the engine size thing. and the only other thing i know of is the times for the 60' .... i will be happy to send a fax to someone of the slips from both me and david showing 1.5 60 foots. hell, one of them from richmond dragway even has his nam printed on it from 4/24/09 showing a 1.5988 60 foot...1 from may 22 2009 at vmp showing 1.595..... and then mine from vmp on aug, 14 2009
showing a 1.589 60 foot and then one from friday night at vmp showing a 1.572 60 foot....

so what other "imbeshments" did i make?

i have all my proofs.....and we all know you already admitted to someone in a private message the camaro had everything i posted. and David said it in here....

go lie to someone else about other things.... oh yea you might want to change your craigslist ad saying the car runs mid 10s too since according to yall it runs 11.98s
dont wanna get the reputation of being a scammer or liar.....OH WAIT..... YOU ALREADY DID WHEN YOU CAME IN HERE WITH YOUR LIES....
Old 09-13-2009, 05:47 AM
TonyLittell
JUNIOR BUILDER

shortcake here is the one and only private message you sent me. it was at 8:25 pm

[ inbox | sent | trash ]
From: shortcake To: tonylittell Date: 2009-09-10 20:25:59
Subject: 89 Mustang foxbody LX 5.0 street/strip car
Re: Ad #1646797 - 89 Mustang foxbody LX 5.0 street/strip car
Tony,
I can not for the life of me understand why you would post such an add about this car knowing that you are not telling the truth about it. Your add is a complete lie and I have the proof that it is. I have already reported you to racingjunk.com and I have also let them know that this is not the first time you said a car was something it wasn't. I have your adds from the mustang and the camaro you sold stating the cars have items that are not on them as well stating the cars run something they do not or have never ran. You presented your self as an honest person and that has been proven incorrect as well. You got the mustang along with copies of records stating everything about this car. We built this car from the ground up and you are telling flat out lies on this car as you did with the camaro. It is not a 306 engine and it has never ran the times you stated along with several other items you state the car has that just are not true. I just wanted to let you know that I have reported you and will continue to report you until you decide to post a true add...

Send Reply

Delete Message

Block User
Is this message inappropriate?
Report it here

Home | Classifieds | About | Contact | Store | Advertise | Affiliate Program | Pricing Guide | FAQ | Send Link to a Friend
Copyright ©2005 RacewayMedia LLC All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the
RacewayMedia LLC Terms, Classified Guidelines and Privacy Policy
Raceway Media, LLC
PO Box 491, North Adams, MA 01247
Tel: 413.663.3496 • Fax: 413.663.3615 • Email: [email protected]
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams

Execution Time: 581 ms
Old 09-13-2009, 06:46 AM
TonyLittell
JUNIOR BUILDER

We built this car from the ground up and you are telling flat out lies on this car as you did with the camaro. It is not a 306 engine and it has never ran the times you stated along with several other items you state the car has that just are not true.
you made this quote shortcake. and i have a question

so you built the car from the ground up and have over 10k in the car? so you put gt40x aluminum heads, cam, rpm performer II and rear cage, c4 ect
but you put in a stock junkyard 302 bottom end in it with 100k miles? doesnt make sense....
you built it from the ground up with over 10k tied up into it, i would have thought you would have spent 1500 on building a fresh forged piston 306 with almost no street miles and about 25-30 passes on it like i was told it had

Just doesnt make since to build a car from the ground up only to use a 100k mile engine.....
Old 09-13-2009, 10:41 AM
torinogt68
SHOW GUEST

hey sorry to change that quote. i wasnt trying to do that. thats all........ thanks