the best pinks show ever

Old 11-02-2007, 04:18 AM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

Man , I must have a nothing race car, I run so far in the low 13's, so when I go into the 12's that wont be good, and when I get enough money and motor to go into the 11's I still will be slow and nothing, and if my dream happens and I run in the 10's that woundnt be a real race car. Is this guy a rich spoiled lil bitch or what? thank god most drag racers dont act and think like this guy, there is always one!!!!!!!
Old 11-02-2007, 04:29 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by chevguy65
Originally Posted by Tod74
Originally Posted by alwaysconsistent
and if a car runs a 10 in the 1/4 and in the 6's in the 8th then thats an 8th mile car so it shouldnt be on pinks neway
You are absolutely correct. I aint watching it ever again until they get some real cars!! ..Why not have Jeg Coughlin and Warren Johnson race their cars on there? Those are real cars!! :roll:

LOL...maybe John Force and Kenny Bernstein...LOL

Lose the race, lose your ride
John Force " Yeah Rich..we'll go heads up but you gota give us 20 minutes to rebuild the motor.." :lol:
Old 11-02-2007, 04:37 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by spib
Man , I must have a nothing race car, I run so far in the low 13's, so when I go into the 12's that wont be good, and when I get enough money and motor to go into the 11's I still will be slow and nothing, and if my dream happens and I run in the 10's that woundnt be a real race car. Is this guy a rich spoiled lil bitch or what? thank god most drag racers dont act and think like this guy, there is always one!!!!!!!
Dude..I have looked at your pics you have posted of your truck in progress and I wouldn't call that a nothing race car. It is a cool ride . And it don't take a rocket scientist to go 5.20's in a 1300-1500 lb dragster. Much more difficult to get a 3000 lb plus production body type car into the 9's or 10's especially if it aint back halved and has 10.5 " tires.
Old 11-02-2007, 04:54 AM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by spib
Mark you have a cool S10. Plus guess where I started back in the 70's.
I ran 13's in a 67 Gold Camaro with 30,000 miles on it. Some of us are not rich and spend mega bucks to go fast. That takes all the fun and accomplishment out of it. Also the pride you have in what you race. You did it yourself. I could buy a light weight car or rail and go faster but we like doing it with 3400lb stick cars and NO NOS on ALL MOTOR. When we do bracket race we don't use any delay boxes. It makes you feel better when you go rounds against the delay boxes and cross over boxes that take all the fun out of it. We don't win as much money as they do but it's more fun. Just my opnion and what we like to do.

Anymore it doesn't matter how fast you go in bracket racing. So do what you want with your cars as long as your having fun because I don't know to many people getting rich doing what we do.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:00 AM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

exactly vince, that was my point, this guy comes on here saying stupid things abought pinks, yes the show has had some crapy times but also some good shows and what the post was abought, your boys that was a awsome show, The best!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-02-2007, 08:43 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

that show with the firebird and camaro was 1 of the few that was actually interesting.....the good ones are few and far between....
Old 11-03-2007, 04:51 AM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

just sent the guy a pm, sorry for my actions, two wrongs dont make a right , I would like to say sorry for saying what I said, I was mad at some of the things you were saying, and lashed out at you, two wrongs dont make a right, I'm sorry, this is a fun place to be, and I love drag racing and hot rods, fighting is not fun anyway thats that!!!!! mark
Old 11-03-2007, 10:13 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

its cool, it gotta outta hand....i was just voicing my opinion bout pinks and then it was like royal rumble...lol.......like i said i used to watch pinks religiously but havin the same style cars everyweek makes me change the channel, they need different types of cars to get new people interested......i used to like pinks alot is the reason i get so worked up when the topic comes up.....
Old 11-05-2007, 11:33 PM
azdracer
SHOW GUEST

Default Pinks all out in Tucson at SIR

Pinks is coming to Southwestern International Raceway on Nov. 16th and 17th. Can't wait to catch this race in person. They are limiting the entries to 12.9 and faster and no open wheel cars,so here is a chance for every door car racer who b****** about racing dragsters to run against each other. On Nov 18th they are going to run a big buck bracket race so I will go run that race and see if i can pick up at least one race this year. All you folks headed for Vegas over Thanksgiving should come run this deal it will give you a few bucks for the tables. I will be working tech on Friday and Sat. so come by and say Hi!

John
Old 11-08-2007, 06:24 PM
pbg1941
SHOW GUEST

I will be there in my white 71 RS Camaro with Motion gold stripe running mid 10's! Hope this will get me in the show! This is my 50th anniversary of winning my first drag race at an old air strip in SE Arizona in 1957! And we used a flagman back then! Hope I still know how to react to the wave of an arm! It will be interesting to say the least! Look for Priceless One Again Camaro to be there fighting for a position! :lol: :!: 8)