emails and businesses ad2388296

Old 12-30-2011, 06:28 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: ad2388296

Originally Posted by shannoncox714
again ive had one deal on hear in a year 1 and one that fell through the whole time i been a member so kiss my a&& especially you mopar 68 or should i say no nuts 68 im not hiding behind a key borard you all have my adress and im not leaving you out BJIUCE
I nicely ask you or anyone else not to make any threats toward anyone on the board and now you go putting my name in your Thread ? This goes for anyone threatening you as well !

I have not got into your Buisness Nor do I intend to. I am only interested in Doing my Job as an ADMIN and thats to make sure nobody gets Out of line to the point of Threats etc....

Now Please pratice what you type....I could not agree with you more when you mention about Keyboard's and people hiding.Being a retired State Trooper / Special Forces Recon officer, internet pranks,threats ,Name calling etc... doesn't rattle me too much but some people it does..If I had a nickle for every time I was called a Mf'er on this site I would be a wealthy man...lol :roll: .

So lets all play Nice and get along..if you want to call somebody a M/F'er or SumBitch...thats fine Have at it...just save any personal threats for the Face to Face....Deal ?

I am not gonna apologize nor can I help that I am in charge...someone has to be !@#$^&* :roll: :idea: :wink:
Nothing personal on this End Shannon..lighten up and have some fun !

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-05-2012, 12:40 PM
shannoncox714
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default ad2388926b

i talked to several employees at racing junk and they told me your forum was not a part of racing junk and you did not have power to do nothing to me so you and all your cronies can kiss my a$$and lets add to your wealth M F and mopar i think you are really a girl pretending to be a man and beetle jiuce if you were inviting me out by your face to face comment just name the place about halfway punk!!!! see ya nobody im off this forum not dealing with a bunch of punks that pretend to be what they are not NOW GET ME KICKED OFF RJ IF YOU CAN YOU NO BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-05-2012, 02:04 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: ad2388926b

i talked to several employees at racing junk and they told me your forum was not a part of racing junk and you did not have power to do nothing to me so you and all your cronies can kiss my a$$and lets add to your wealth M F and mopar i think you are really a girl pretending to be a man and beetle jiuce if you were inviting me out by your face to face comment just name the place about halfway punk!!!! see ya nobody im off this forum not dealing with a bunch of punks that pretend to be what they are not NOW GET ME KICKED OFF RJ IF YOU CAN YOU NO BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stamped.

Wow you guys better be careful. I think he's a little upset.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:26 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

THIS IS A GREAT CHARACTER REFERENCE FOR ALL TO SEE BEFORE DEALING WITH YOU. :wink:
Old 01-05-2012, 03:30 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

No it wasn't an invitation of anykind I am a little more mature than that and much smarter than that also..Just telling you to practice what you type..and your right this forum has nothing to do with Classifieds..I been telling people that for years..I am glad you got that straight..

hang around if you want to play nice...What got you so upset for anyhow Shannon ? I have missed it somehwere,,who did what to you ?..serious help me here..I cannot remember you ever being a problem on the site?
so before you go off mad at least tell me what has you so pissed...you can PM me if you like...I would just like to know your side of it.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-05-2012, 04:00 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I was going to say some things I should not have said; so I deleted my post & restarted. Shannon, I don't know that anyone understands you well enough to get why you are threatening, insulting & basically behaving this way. Empty threats are no way to get ANYONE to listen to you. No one cares enough to take you seriously when you act like that. Be real- I can assure you that the people here are real, most of them have been here more than a few years too... NONE OF US ARE MOVED by tirades, insults, or silly key-board threats!! Chill out. Seriously....
Old 01-05-2012, 04:48 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

geez, just when I thought it was getting a little boring on here... :lol:

holy crap, Marks a girl? He sure doesnt sound like one on the phone! :roll:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-05-2012, 05:38 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Insults doesn't bother me i just let them pass right on by :!:
Old 01-06-2012, 09:04 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Amen. You MF'ing blah blah blah... I will meet you & beat you down... blah blah blah.... what??? "You guys are all just drama-queen's" blah blah blah...
Old 01-06-2012, 10:58 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

He says that he is off the forum but I bet he will be back... :roll:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -