FLAKE-Tire kicker-WORD is NO GOOD- user= jjam

Old 11-23-2011, 06:40 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

We had one just like this a while back. I'll say it again. IT SUCKS IF A DEAL IS AGREED UPON AND ONE PARTY BACKS OUT, BUT IT IS NOT A SCAM.

And I would not go so far as to say the person is not trust worthy.
Old 11-23-2011, 08:11 PM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

i do agree.. it is not a SCAM, my mistake for putting it in this section of the forum.. But yes, we did verbally agree to a trade deal.. but that is just my word against his.. i was just pissed , so i should have paid more attention to what section i put this in.. i apologize for that.. however, i DO NOT apologize for saying he DID NOT keep his word when we both verbally agreed to trade. 2 days prior to him backing up and telling me he had a guy coming with cash, he would not repond to my emails or calls.. just before that we did make a deal to trade, the only thing that was pending , was WHEN and where the exchange would take place.. if your emailing me your address and tell me the wknd is better for you, that in itself is pretty much saying we have a deal.. and besides that, you told me via the phone that we had a trade deal. in any case, im over it now, and moving on.. my bad for listing it in the scammer section of the forum.. but i still say his word is no good... thanks , and i wish everyone a HAPPY THANKS GIVING!!! even the guy that didnt do what he said......
Old 11-24-2011, 06:49 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by PROSTREET1000
i do agree.. it is not a SCAM, my mistake for putting it in this section of the forum.. But yes, we did verbally agree to a trade deal.. but that is just my word against his.. i was just pissed , so i should have paid more attention to what section i put this in.. i apologize for that.. however, i DO NOT apologize for saying he DID NOT keep his word when we both verbally agreed to trade. 2 days prior to him backing up and telling me he had a guy coming with cash, he would not repond to my emails or calls.. just before that we did make a deal to trade, the only thing that was pending , was WHEN and where the exchange would take place.. if your emailing me your address and tell me the wknd is better for you, that in itself is pretty much saying we have a deal.. and besides that, you told me via the phone that we had a trade deal. in any case, im over it now, and moving on.. my bad for listing it in the scammer section of the forum.. but i still say his word is no good... thanks , and i wish everyone a HAPPY THANKS GIVING!!! even the guy that didnt do what he said......
Old 11-24-2011, 10:08 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Indeed. I am sorry it did not work out for the both of ya... that is an awesome Nova BTW!! Love 66/67!!
Old 11-24-2011, 10:11 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

i can see both sides to a point but imo if a deal is implied or expressed then it should be kept on the old principal of first come first serve. but a guy does have a right to back out or change his mind on a deal with out having his name smeared as a scammer or anything else i would just leave it at deal that didnt happen and go on
Old 12-02-2011, 12:16 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Hey prostreet it says scammer or feedback so don't be too hard on yourself. Also if u in the market for a 67 nova I got one that I can almost guarantee there is not many like it around. 10 inch tire car 3000 lbs will run in the 4.60s on the gas and 5.40's on motor And this is with a 3.60 gear and 33inch tall tires. The car also looks good (different) and sits really low. Ask rabbit about the car he seen it in person

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 12-02-2011, 12:50 PM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
Hey prostreet it says scammer or feedback so don't be too hard on yourself. Also if u in the market for a 67 nova I got one that I can almost guarantee there is not many like it around. 10 inch tire car 3000 lbs will run in the 4.60s on the gas and 5.40's on motor And this is with a 3.60 gear and 33inch tall tires. The car also looks good (different) and sits really low. Ask rabbit about the car he seen it in person
Yep, one bad red eyed mamba jamba!
Old 12-02-2011, 01:41 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

AND--IT WILL PROBABLY PUT RACING STRIPES IN THE OLD UNDIES :cry: :cry: :lol:
Old 12-02-2011, 02:44 PM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by lively
AND--IT WILL PROBABLY PUT RACING STRIPES IN THE OLD UNDIES :cry: :cry: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 12-31-2011, 10:55 AM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

So its accepted policy to never commit to a sale even if a guy is on his way or standing right in front of you, it would be OK to take a payment from another guy standing right next to him?
When is a deal a deal?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -