Sold and gone

Old 10-09-2007, 08:40 AM
nemesisracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by bjuice
HEY.....Whatever Floats a mans boat...just doesn't float mine fast enough ?...lol

Brian
Brian,
Well, I didn't say that the Mustang was fast enough-OH NO!!!! However, a call or two to Summit Racing will remedy that. (For now at least! HA HA!)
Mike
Old 10-09-2007, 02:32 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

I've been talking to the Force pits.
Asked if they needed a back up driver for John, and as soon as they stop laughing I think I will find something out :shock:
Old 10-09-2007, 02:47 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by cepx111
I know that feeling all to well.
Sometimes I had to sell my "CAR(S)" just to stay afloat due to a job loss or some other finacial reason, and other times I just got a wild hair and wanted something different.
Hell I 've even sold ones and later bought them back...lol
But either way I'd trade my left nut to have some of them cars back.
Say like for instance that mint 66 gto I sold for 6000 dollars.
If I could only turn back the clock.

Charles

ooohhh reading that made my jewels hurt Charles...awwwwwww..lol

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-09-2007, 02:53 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by nemesisracing
Originally Posted by bjuice
HEY.....Whatever Floats a mans boat...just doesn't float mine fast enough ?...lol

Brian
Brian,
Well, I didn't say that the Mustang was fast enough-OH NO!!!! However, a call or two to Summit Racing will remedy that. (For now at least! HA HA!)
Mike

i hear ya Mike..i will have to admit if you have the v-8 stang,,,you can make her run
i could take a v8 mustang 97 thru 2007 or a LS1 Camaro 98 thru 2002

give me 6,500 to spend and i will show you a 10 second dailey Driver..( NO NOS)....and not have to go into motor.

ANY TAKERS ?......i can list the parts..all bolt on if anyone doubts my qoute

Brian

Old 10-10-2007, 04:39 AM
nemesisracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

Brian,
That $6,500 price quote for a 10 second daily driver would be awesome!!! Send me some details please!!!!
Mike
Old 10-10-2007, 05:32 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

now figured a lot of this work will be done by you...OK...
here is what i would do on your car Mustang if it were mine.
1- change gear from stock to a 411 or 373 depeneding on what your running $200
2- good 31 spline axles- $250
3- welds up rocker boxes ($100) labor if you cannot weld them in rear suspension and buy a anti Roll set up for $280 to $300 to fit a stock suspension location..most of it will bolt in with minor welding invloved.
4- purchase tublar k-member ( anthony jackson makes a good one) ..this will take 100lbs off the nose but the biggest advantage is giving larger header clearance...this is all stock location bolt on and cost $300.00
then go with after market largest head that will fit after the k-member is installed...$500 for a set of headers

5- go with either intercooled ATI pro-charger UPGRADE kit, that comes with the updated brain box computer and larger injectors this allows the cars computer to adapt to the boost being placed in the car...stay at 6 psi and no need for changing internals...this is all stock bolt on stuff...the cost is $4,000 for everything.
they make this unit just for the yerar car you have ..DIRECT BOLT ON.

6- if your tranny is a 6 speed then i would up grade the clutch and pressure plate, throw out bearing to a heavy duty..$500 cost.
if its auto matic you will want to get buy a converter to go witjh this set up and also have them up date the tranny to hold up to the higher HP.some of this can be done with e cars internal computer, such as shift points etc......you talking about $1,000 on this project if not less..

what i just told you in a nut shell would cost you around $6650 with a auto tranny and $6150 with straight drive...

its all bolt on stock suspension stuff and will make between 550-625 rwhp if done properly..it will retain its drivability and run pump gas...

there ya go !

Brian