ADRL EXTREME PRO STOCK

Old 07-17-2012, 03:52 AM
TS1955
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
ts your about 300 from me and mark. is adrl coming back to bristil this yr? if not think they are next spring and I'll be there again
No...only 1 Bristol event. We are at Z-Max in 3 weeks, then Memphis, Norwalk and ends up in Texas. But hope to see ya next year.

TS1955
Old 07-17-2012, 07:40 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

will do ts
Old 07-17-2012, 03:52 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Being part of a race team like that would be a lot of fun!!

Originally Posted by fast75vega
we need a RJ reunion.... we can meet some place with cold beer and beautiful big breasted women .... im ready for a vacation
It would be pretty cool if we could do it somewhere in the middle so everybody could make it.
I don't care if it's it's something planned a year in advance to make sure everybody can make it. Anywhere in the US is good with me!
Summer time is probably the worst time because every is usually already busy that time of the year.

Speaking of traveling, I'll be in Transfer, Pa. the weekend of August 25 if anybody is close to there.

Beast, that's the closest race I have to you. I'm gonna take a few days off so maybe I could meet you in Toledo Thursday or Friday night for supper. I may have somebody riding with me and may not be able to leave till Friday. Will let you know as it gets closer.
Old 07-17-2012, 04:14 PM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Re: ADRL EXTREME PRO STOCK

Originally Posted by TS1955
I've had the privilege of joining an ADRL Pro Stock Team. It's the Black Diamond Motorsports Team. It's a two car team Kevin Bealko (Team Owner) and driver of the GXP. And John Deflorian driver of the Camaro who holds the World E.T. and Speed record. 4.018 @ 179.92 mph. I just got back from Martin Michigan where John won the event. We qualified the GXP in the #3 spot and the Camaro in the #4 spot. We had an air fitting going to the chute launchers break during the burnout in round one and had to shut the car off. But the rest of the weekend was Great. Way to go BDM.

TS1955
I worked with John on the starting line at Gateway Motor Sports Park this year. I believe Kevin was driving one of the stick cars for the first time. They were at Gateway doing some testing. I also worked next to or behind David (cookie) the starter at the ADRL event at Gateway Motor Sports park on the starting line as well. John is one of the nicest guys I've ever met and the whole team is a class act. Good luck this year.
Old 07-17-2012, 06:28 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
Originally Posted by fast75vega
we need a RJ reunion.... we can meet some place with cold beer and beautiful big breasted women .... im ready for a vacation
It would be pretty cool if we could do it somewhere in the middle so everybody could make it.
I don't care if it's it's something planned a year in advance to make sure everybody can make it. Anywhere in the US is good with me!
Summer time is probably the worst time because every is usually already busy that time of the year.

Speaking of traveling, I'll be in Transfer, Pa. the weekend of August 25 if anybody is close to there.

Beast, that's the closest race I have to you. I'm gonna take a few days off so maybe I could meet you in Toledo Thursday or Friday night for supper. I may have somebody riding with me and may not be able to leave till Friday. Will let you know as it gets closer.
im 3 hours from transfer and 5 from toledo. i think we really should plan something... either on a weekend for a nhra event or something.... or some place with alot of cool shit to do
Old 07-17-2012, 06:49 PM
TS1955
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by qtrmile2
I've had the privilege of joining an ADRL Pro Stock Team. It's the Black Diamond Motorsports Team. It's a two car team Kevin Bealko (Team Owner) and driver of the GXP. And John Deflorian driver of the Camaro who holds the World E.T. and Speed record. 4.018 @ 179.92 mph. I just got back from Martin Michigan where John won the event. We qualified the GXP in the #3 spot and the Camaro in the #4 spot. We had an air fitting going to the chute launchers break during the burnout in round one and had to shut the car off. But the rest of the weekend was Great. Way to go BDM.

TS1955
I worked with John on the starting line at Gateway Motor Sports Park this year. I believe Kevin was driving one of the stick cars for the first time. They were at Gateway doing some testing. I also worked next to or behind David (cookie) the starter at the ADRL event at Gateway Motor Sports park on the starting line as well. John is one of the nicest guys I've ever met and the whole team is a class act. Good luck this year.
I was at the Gateway Event also. That's where John set both ends of the record. So close to each other and didn't know it.

TS1955
Old 07-17-2012, 06:53 PM
TS1955
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by andamo
Kenny, Kevin made a wise choice in bringing you on board. That could have a messy situation on Saturday but luckily you caught it. Good job sir.
Thanks Dan, everything on each car is so critical and it requires a very close inspection on every run.

TS1955
Old 07-18-2012, 12:32 PM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by qtrmile2

TS1955
I was at the Gateway Event also. That's where John set both ends of the record. So close to each other and didn't know it.

TS1955
Wish we could of met. The traction twins had the track hooking.