add Ad #1627095 from Mike 2124 is a scam

Old 12-05-2009, 11:02 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

I'm wondering why he did the crime in 2005, he just now supposedly doing jail time. Something is just not right here, and the arrest does not show a time/date. That posting could have been yrs. ago not up to date.
Just curious.
I hope he goes to jail for the theft/sales but i think the past crimes may not be playing a part in his present day crimes.

JMO

Zip.
Old 12-06-2009, 02:23 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

he could have been dragging it out with continuances ect and courts finnally had enough
Old 12-06-2009, 02:32 PM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

Or has been on the run hiding from the 'warrant'... and only recently been caught and processed...? It happens a LOT...! They find out they they are about to be hammered, so they lace on their P.F. Felony Flyers and crawl into cracks and crevices like a roach...!
Old 12-06-2009, 03:17 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

this boy sounds like his mama was a jack rabit or roadrunner cause he thinks hes fast enough to run from the shit storms he creates
Old 12-07-2009, 01:32 AM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

I don't know about you guys, but if my pic was posted with the implications listed therein, Well, There no good words for something like that. This poor boy has totally screwed up his entire life. Mind you, its the only one he has..... I bet his parents are really proud of him....
Old 12-07-2009, 05:13 AM
thecurti
JUNIOR BUILDER

You know as mad as I am that he scammed me, I can't help but feel sorry for him. 25 yrs old, branded for life and not even man enough to tell me the whole truth when I talked to him. He has lied so much, about so much, that he has no grip on the truth. He has a kid..........
Guess I'm getting soft as I get older

But Like Pappy always said You can't fix stupid
Old 12-07-2009, 05:52 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

BUT GUYS----he is the one that did all these things[nobody that we know of ,made him do it!!]
he screwed up--was completely bold about it/ kept lieng and cheating people and is still unrepentant of his wrongs---he deserves his punishment ops:

that is the way of this world anymore and needs to be changed.
my parents were not afraid to wear out a switch on their kids or let us take the rap when we did wrong--it is called good parenting 8) 8) 8)
Old 12-07-2009, 01:35 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

OOOOhhh, Don't get me wrong lively, your absolutely correct, he is the one that has screwed up his life. I guess I am still trying to grasp why on earth someone would put their self in such a position. its like, could you imagine if your pic was posed on the offenders list.... WHEWWWWWWWWWW, Thats a reality check if I ever saw one.... MANNNNNN..........
Old 12-07-2009, 02:00 PM
gungho
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by thecurti
You know as mad as I am that he scammed me, I can't help but feel sorry for him. 25 yrs old, branded for life and not even man enough to tell me the whole truth when I talked to him. He has lied so much, about so much, that he has no grip on the truth. He has a kid..........
Guess I'm getting soft as I get older

But Like Pappy always said You can't fix stupid
I bet the girls parents dont feel bad,the girl is scarred for life,has he been in here at all?
Old 12-07-2009, 02:53 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

ashbro-----when i was a young man[along time ago]
my good friend and i stole 2 car batteries from a local junk yard in the country ops:
the owner was standing beside the junk watching us--took my licence number down--went to my parents house and waited for me to come home :x :x :x

my father and this man decided that i could help hm in his junkyard on saturdays for 4 weekends to pay for that battery!!!!!!
it cost me $140.00 of work to pay for a $30.00 battery :cry: :cry:
i never stole anything again :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

LIVELY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -