I NEED A COP FBI SHERRIFF OR PI

Old 06-27-2007, 05:57 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Brian I don't think it is worth putting you or anyone elses ass in a sling over...I think there are enough ways to locate it without possible trouble for anyone....I will repeat my suggestion..Get the carfax and that gives you the city and state and then start your search from there...I mean how many of the cars are drag cars in the same city...Once you have a city then we all have a chance to either have a member there or know someone there....This ain't rocket science to find a car in the US...Hell we can side track a school bus, make customers disappear like smoke and all in the purpose of helping someone that has been scammed or looking for a car...so give us the city
Old 06-27-2007, 06:05 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by lotsof454sss
Brian I don't think it is worth putting you or anyone elses a$$ in a sling over...I think there are enough ways to locate it without possible trouble for anyone....I will repeat my suggestion..Get the carfax and that gives you the city and state and then start your search from there...I mean how many of the cars are drag cars in the same city...Once you have a city then we all have a chance to either have a member there or know someone there....This ain't rocket science to find a car in the US...Hell we can side track a school bus, make customers disappear like smoke and all in the purpose of helping someone that has been scammed or looking for a car...so give us the city
LOL...Good Point !!!!

Sorry Leo these guys are making too much sense..i guess there is a good reason for the privacy laws...i wish you luck in locating the car...

i'm out on this one..

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 06-27-2007, 06:12 PM
davis419b
EXPERT BUILDER

Good decision BJuice, this forum is about helping others with advise not calling favors from friends for someone you dont even know . My hats off to you for even considering it though. I hope i need advice from you someday you seem like a stand-up guy. Thanks, Don
Old 06-27-2007, 06:14 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Leo this is from your post (MY UNCLE IS A SHERRIF, AND HE CAN'T EVEN DO IT WITHOUT GETTING IN TROUBLE.) They can do anything they want if they want to bad enough. You have the last city an state you are almost there. Dont give up hire a PI thats your best shot. And let us know if you find it and enjoy the forums.
Old 06-27-2007, 06:42 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by davis419b
Good decision BJuice, this forum is about helping others with advise not calling favors from friends for someone you dont even know . My hats off to you for even considering it though. I hope i need advice from you someday you seem like a stand-up guy. Thanks, Don
8) 8)

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 06-27-2007, 06:56 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

MAN BJUICE--YOUV'E GOT HIM FOOLED :lol: :lol: --ONLY KIDDING--BRIAN IS A GREAT GUY AND A GOOD FRIEND TO MANY :lol: :lol: --LIVELY
Old 06-28-2007, 12:37 PM
EXCURSION
APPRENTICE

THIS SITE IS ABOUT RACERS HELPING RACERS. I WOULD HATE TO BA AT THE TRACK, AND HAVE TO AK YOU GUTS FOR HELP. I HAVE BEEN RECING FOR OVER 20 YEARS, AND I HAVE NEVER HEARD FROM A GROUP THAT IS SO UNLIKELY TO HELP. WHEN I'M AT THE TRACK IT'S ABOUT HELPING EACH OTHER AND ENJOYING THE SPORT. I HOPE NONE OF YUO EVER NEED HELP.

THANT'S WHAT THIS SIT IS ABOUT. HELPING EACH OTHER ... AND YES I'M YELLING!!!!!!!
Old 06-28-2007, 01:00 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by EXCURSION
THIS SITE IS ABOUT RACERS HELPING RACERS. I WOULD HATE TO BA AT THE TRACK, AND HAVE TO AK YOU GUTS FOR HELP. I HAVE BEEN RECING FOR OVER 20 YEARS, AND I HAVE NEVER HEARD FROM A GROUP THAT IS SO UNLIKELY TO HELP. WHEN I'M AT THE TRACK IT'S ABOUT HELPING EACH OTHER AND ENJOYING THE SPORT. I HOPE NONE OF YUO EVER NEED HELP.

THANT'S WHAT THIS SIT IS ABOUT. HELPING EACH OTHER ... AND YES I'M YELLING!!!!!!!
I am sorry you feel that way.

We have offered all the help we know of and yet it isn't enough for you.
You admit that your family member in law enforcement would get into trouble if he pulled some strings so why do you want one of our members to get into trouble?
Your logic is flawed.
Maybe I should fly out, take you by the hand and go walking the streets until we find your car.

To say we are not a helpful group is way off base buddy boy.
Have you asked your track buddies if they know where your car is?

Maybe you think we have a magic 8 ball that will tell us where your old car is.

Again, I am sorry that your having troubles but like I said we have done what we can, accept it or not, that is up to you.
But do not come in here slamming us and expect us to roll over like a whipped pup. It aint gonna happen.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:01 PM
jbsjunk
EXPERT BUILDER

Unlikely to help? Haven't you been reading the posts trying to help? Guess not. We are not going to find your car for you, we did provide several resorces to help in your quest to find your old car. If you can't use these and help yourself, I guess your old car is in better hands where it's at.

BTW, I don't need to yell, and you heard me just fine.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:02 PM
alscoupe
SENIOR BUILDER

Brother;

You've been offered tons of advise, you just choose not to take it. Sounds like your waiting for someone to drive the damn thing up in your driveway with a red bow on it. Lottsa people get pissed when they ask a question and get an answer they don't want to hear. Tells the rest of us alot about the person doin' the asking!

Good Luck, but I'm done with ya.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -