LOOK 3 user names same dude

Old 01-11-2010, 06:01 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
wait new lie that pic was taken at my sons place i got the intake on for him :wink: :wink: :roll: :roll: :roll: ops: ops: ops:
Now you just helped him him out with his next lie. :roll:
Old 01-11-2010, 06:12 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

In a sick way I bet littlerod enjoys all the attention he's getting :roll:
Old 01-11-2010, 06:18 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

we all know better just put that one out to eliminate that lie from his play book
Old 01-11-2010, 06:27 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by littlehotrod
well yall im going to bed but ill talk to yall tomorrow night yall.
YUP make sure you get them tracking numbers posted here to in your very next post.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:59 AM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

wow i cant believe this crap..listen here i dont have a name on here badazzcamaro..i dont even have a dang camaro..wow yall need to stop blaming me for someones else name jerks..if that name pops up on my IP Address then my son and nephew has been on my computer cheaking there names for messages.that must be my nephews name..Becaus eits not mine..And i did sell a cam to a guy but i done shipped it the other day and it was a solid roller cam and i sold it under bad2bone if u dont believe me then i can send you the messages from where we talked..So yall need to start geting better details on something before yall start posting on here.Because one day someone is going to be at your front door..so i yall need to get yalls s h i t straight before making postes..JERKS..Im done with yall because i really see now what kind of people yall are..I even had message after message from people telling me the way yall have done them..So YALL ARE A BIG JOKE AND IF ANYONE BELIEVES YALLS LIES THEN THEY MUST BE STUPIED AS WELL..TELLING ME IM LIEING S H I T YALL ARE THE BIG FAT LIERS..SO LISTEN EVERYONE I HAVE HAD MESSAGES AFTER MESSAGE AND EMAILS FROM PEOPLE THAT THESE PEOPLE IN THE FOURM HAS TALKED ABOUT THEM AND LIED..SO IF YALL BELIEVES THE LIES THEY ARE TELLING THEN YALL MUST BE CRAZY TOO..CAUSE IF EVERYONE WAS SMART THEN THEY WILL READ ALL YALLS POSTS AND MESSAGES AND SEE HOW FULL OF S H I T YALL ARE..TALKING ABOUT ME HA HA HA HA HA HA HA..
Old 01-12-2010, 07:11 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

wow i cant believe this crap..listen here i dont have a name on here badazzcamaro..i dont even have a dang camaro..wow yall need to stop blaming me for someones else name jerks..if that name pops up on my IP Address then my son and nephew has been on my computer cheaking there names for messages.that must be my nephews name..Becaus eits not mine..And i did sell a cam to a guy but i done shipped it the other day and it was a solid roller cam and i sold it under bad2bone if u dont believe me then i can send you the messages from where we talked..So yall need to start geting better details on something before yall start posting on here.Because one day someone is going to be at your front door..so i yall need to get yalls s h i t straight before making postes..JERKS..Im done with yall because i really see now what kind of people yall are..I even had message after message from people telling me the way yall have done them..So YALL ARE A BIG JOKE AND IF ANYONE BELIEVES YALLS LIES THEN THEY MUST BE STUPIED AS WELL..TELLING ME IM LIEING S H I T YALL ARE THE BIG FAT LIERS..SO LISTEN EVERYONE I HAVE HAD MESSAGES AFTER MESSAGE AND EMAILS FROM PEOPLE THAT THESE PEOPLE IN THE FOURM HAS TALKED ABOUT THEM AND LIED..SO IF YALL BELIEVES THE LIES THEY ARE TELLING THEN YALL MUST BE CRAZY TOO..CAUSE IF EVERYONE WAS SMART THEN THEY WILL READ ALL YALLS POSTS AND MESSAGES AND SEE HOW FULL OF S H I T YALL ARE..TALKING ABOUT ME HA HA HA HA HA HA HA..
stamped

no we just dont believe your lies douchbag, keep digging that hole dickhead, I am still standing here with my shovel... :twisted:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-12-2010, 07:40 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Littlerod what about the people that keeps coming on here talking about how you got them are they lieing also :?: :?: No one on here is lieing about you, You have showed all of us and RJ just what kind of seller and trader you really are :!: If you keep it up you will find someone knocking on your door then knocking on you :!: :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 01-12-2010, 09:11 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Prove that you recieved those emails cuz I dont believe you.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:28 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

From: littlehotrod To: mopar1968 Date: 2009-09-29 22:55:14
Subject: Re: RJ RaceSpace: forum
i mean i know how to send a virus but i dont do that..but i just dont know how they can tell what name i went under..So can u tell me how to ceck how to check other users IP Address??

Jason:

Just curious- you posted this months ago. Why exactly do you know how to send a virus? These are your words.

Should someone with a knack for contacting the right organizations try to get you on a list of known hackers? Since you did self report, you are easily tracked by your IP.

You are correct. I am sure that you have messages from others who HATE this forum- let's have the names on the PM's- I will them cross index those names against their posts, and I am fairly sure what I will find.

So cover yourself by saying what we post lies but remember one thing- if someone with good computer skills and a bit of time were to review all of your 200 posts, put them against a timeline and reference statements and promises that you have made - I know how you'd look and there will be lies.

And Jason, I am certainly able to fully illuminate exactly what you have said, and what you have done, and what you have promised- and I can put it all in one place so that anyone who wanted to get a feel for Littlehotrod will be able to in HIS OWN WORDS.

I would suggest that you satisfy you deal with MUD, and don't let me catch you playing any more games because I promise you I will help the other guy pursue you legally, pointing him in the right direction and help him notify the right legal and law enforcement entities- I am pretty good at that.

Settle it and go away Jason.

Scorp
Old 01-12-2010, 10:31 AM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Well, I got my hand slapped for posting on the classified section. I feel like the Mighty Ducks guy. 20 minute penalty, WELL WORTH IT............
I also had a lengthy chat with them on his many user names and why can't they police that. They know by his ip address as does some on this forum. I asked that they make it known to him everyone knows he has many user names and to stop. Who knows if they will even talk to him, but I hope so. He is a liar and a common thief who robs people

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -