IM SORRY TO ALL!!!

Old 12-15-2009, 04:52 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by littlehotrod
ok yall i will because a mans rep is everything..and scorp thanks and how do u delete them..and i have been paying my honner payments and i was a RJ Member untill all of this went down..So i will send the mans stall to him and we can go from there ok thanks..i know yall are here to help and thanks..i know i can be a butt too but im willing to forgive too..but like i said i will send the mans stall out ASAP and im Sorry for my Mouth and i really am..well thanks.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-15-2009, 04:58 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

ok everyone im sorry for the lies i made and im soo sorry for the threats and im even sorry for everything that happened..but all i ask is please stay off my nephew please thats all i ask..we all have problems but does that make us a bad person..But im sorry for everything that i did and i do ameit it..im sorry and i promise i will send the man his stall.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:59 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

ok everyone im sorry for the lies i made and im soo sorry for the threats and im even sorry for everything that happened..but all i ask is please stay off my nephew please thats all i ask..we all have problems but does that make us a bad person..But im sorry for everything that i did and i do ameit it..im sorry and i promise i will send the man his stall.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-15-2009, 05:00 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

I prefer you let your "lawyer" handle it, I would LOVE for YOU to prove to the court how stupid you are. LMAO! Be sure to show him the threat of violence by the little boy sixteensec85camaro, the multiple use of names, the post(s) where you admitted taking the mans convertor and trading it off........I swear you must be the most ignorant person I have ever come across.

well scorp i didnt want to do this but i have no chose but i dont know what names he made up and thats the truth.but i know i have been on here for a few years and done all kind of dealing on here but i only had 1 bad deal..and my son made a few names from my computer because thats the only way he can get online is from my computer but i told him time after time dont make alot of names..So if u want to we will delete all them names and use just 1 of each for me and him..i never had a problem like this before and i like racingjunk and its been good to me..but i know i made a bad deal and im SORRY but when i come in here its getting way to personal..Theres nothing more than i would do to make this up to this guy but im not a scammer and im trying my best to take care of it..like i said give me another chance to take care of this thats all i ask..but i dont want to carry this to court and i dont..but if these bagging on us over one bnad deal then i have no chose..but give me that chance again and i will show yall i will fix it thats all i ask..PLEASE
Old 12-15-2009, 06:42 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

these are my thought so take them as you want knowledge is s fine thing for lots of us to pass on but it comes with responsiblity and that is to better yourself and others aka most of the sharks have more knowledge in there little fingers then i may ever know but thay dont use it to get ill gotten gains. i know people like that at my local track and have let other know and i aint afraid to call a spde a spade face to face now personally i would be skeptical of passing any knowledge off to you 6second you know have a long road to haul to earn that trust
Old 12-15-2009, 07:10 PM
charlie2428
SHOW GUEST

:shock: I can't believe that this is for real
Old 12-15-2009, 07:20 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Who are you ? Please introduce yourself to everyone :!: :!: I am Mark :!: 1 Post and ran out :roll: :roll:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 12-15-2009, 07:26 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

is he gone mopar?
Old 12-15-2009, 09:43 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Littlehotrod: You need to stop making excuses and send the guy his part. You keep repeatedly coming up with excuses, any excuse to not back up your own big mouth. SEND IT THEN COME BACK. Also, stop telling us to lay of the "KID". He has a giant mouth and needs it shut. If he threatens to kill people and beat their asz, he deserves all he gets!!!!!!! Go to your lawyer, PLEASE. If he takes your case I'll call the law and see which mental institution he escaped from and report him for impersonating a human being.

sixsecond85camaro: If you want to be considered a kid, ACT LIKE ONE. Shut your pie hole and just do the right things. Nothing else matters. Stop playing the "I'M A KID CARD" after all your stupid posts and playing with multiple names. I am also sure your entire family knows the Sherrif of Mayberry RFD.... If he said you did no wrong in your posts (deadly threat) he is an a$$hole and should be in court with my cousin Vinny.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:13 AM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

And as far as me sending mud something well we are talking about it.im making it right so no need for u getting smart with me..or saying anything smart..i told you im taking care of it ok.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -